EU+US Ilvl 900 Ring is real confirmed.

YoungWalrus

Legend
Hey guys, wanted to confirm that the ilvl 900 ring is in fact real. I was powerleveling this guy from Illidan and he ran out of gold to pay me so he said he would pay with boe's he traded it to me. I asked him were he got the ilvl 900 ring from and he didnt relize it was ilvl 900, but he doesnt know where he got it from. Oh well.

Attachments

• WoWScrnShot_060317_180617.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_060317_180617.jpg
    452.4 KB · Views: 506
Last edited:
@Aelobin picked that up on his scanner about 2 weeks ago. It would seem when Blizz increased the base iLvL for Legion World Epics to 840, they must've also increased the max iLvL to 900. Lets hope that with 7.2.5 and later on it increases to 905 and then 910.

Isn't the cap 925 since 7.2? I think that I have seen someone posting a 905 a while back if I'm not mistaken. And because of the teeny-tiny chance for upgrades that high we haven't seen any 910+ yet.

Ah, found the thread and it was "only" 900. Maybe you are right and they kept the range of 60 item level. 835-895 => 840-900.

Last edited:
Isn't the cap 925 since 7.2? I think that I have seen someone posting a 905 a while back if I'm not mistaken. And because of the teeny-tiny chance for upgrades that high we haven't seen any 910+ yet.

Ah, found the thread and it was "only" 900. Maybe you are right and they kept the range of 60 item level. 835-895 => 840-900.
I have a theory (probably tin foil hatter) that obtaining ultra high Bonus rolls, in the range of 895-900+, requires the 110 that loots it to have at that iLvL to +15 iLvL over what the drop is. The reason I think this is true is it follows the basic Loot Rules for Emissary Caches. While a 905 iLvL 110 can certainly still get 840's, I've never heard of any ~850 iLvL 110 getting an 880+ Legion World Epic drop.

With 7.2.5 on our doorstep, we should see a massive surge in high iLvL 110's active again and within 3-5 days after it drops there should be more high(er) iLvL BoE's available for sale. Hopefully Blizz also ups the base to 845 and the max to 905 with this Patch.

Hey guys, wanted to confirm that the ilvl 900 ring is in fact real. I was powerleveling this guy from Illidan and he ran out of gold to pay me so he said he would pay with Boe's he traded it to me. I asked him were he got the ilvl 900 ring from and he didnt relize it was ilvl 900, but he doesn't know where he got it from. Oh well.
Nice, Just in case you're unaware you can upgrade you crafted legendary without having to farm/buy a new one with ToS the standard ilvl of legos will be capped by 40-60ilvl not certain yet, you can grab the quest from Blacksmith Vendor in Dalaran and Farm the Unzoned Court Yard where Spell Blade is located with someone who has Legion Flying, aside from that i'm not certain if quest is able to picked up with your current level just thought i would throw this topic out for you. on ToS Launch all standard Legos will be capped at 980Ilvl.

Nice, Just in case you're unaware you can upgrade you crafted legendary without having to farm/buy a new one with ToS the standard ilvl of legos will be capped by 40-60ilvl not certain yet, you can grab the quest from Blacksmith Vendor in Dalaran and Farm the Unzoned Court Yard where Spell Blade is located with someone who has Legion Flying, aside from that i'm not certain if quest is able to picked up with your current level just thought i would throw this topic out for you. on ToS Launch all standard Legos will be capped at 980Ilvl.
On Live currently that Quest requires Level 110 to acquire.

Reading this thread, Im wondering if I should start to unload my stock of 840s twink item ? I have a few that are sitting there on the AH, but if the base level goes above 840, maybe I should firesale ?

Reading this thread, Im wondering if I should start to unload my stock of 840s twink item ? I have a few that are sitting there on the AH, but if the base level goes above 840, maybe I should firesale ?
Hard to say but, there's 2 things to consider that you may want to take action on before Tuesday (Patch 7.2.5 goes Live):

1. Heirlooms will be upgradable to 110 meaning even Leveling Alts won't benefit at all from base iLvL BoE's so that removes one group of Players purchasing them.
  2. Within 3 days to a week after 7.2.5 goes Live this Tuesday, we should see a MASSIVE influx of base iLvL BoE's for sale like we did after 7.2 went Live. The only thing we don't know is if they'll be 840 or 845.

Anyone know a cheesy way to get 5% more haste constantly without relics or gear upgrades? Like consumables or anyThing like that? I noticed there is a pure haste trinket that Kilrog drops. Does the effect work for non tank specs? I might consider this with a socket and titanforged if it ever drops just from the haste alone. Trying to break 90% for Arcane mage. Any input appreciated

Users who are viewing this thread