ilv28 greens Easy farm +tertiary socket

Should I sell my first perfect speed socket set or equip it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

oruuk

You can use an alt for this that is level 50 and a second account with a level 24. You can pay for it yourself or have a friend help. You guys honestly should and could have enough to pay with gold for one month of a second account for this.

1. Go into eye of azshara and have the 24 as party lead.

2. Use the 50 to pull all of the trash before the forest and run it back to the entrance.

3. Have the 24 AOE tag every mob as I have noticed you get more loot or rather you get less if you don't.

4. The 24 will get 1-2 drops a run. I HAVE NEVER had nothing drop. WITH increased tertiary stat chance it seems(farmed for many hours in world)

5. 2-3 minutes based on 50 class.

6. As long as you don't kill any bosses there's no instance reset limit making this 2minute nuke great.

7.There's also the odd chance you get the epic world drop for the 20's(ilv28)but I've noticed I seem to get the same amount of epics instanced or not. I have not gotten enough epics either way to determine if the instance increases tertiary on them.

My characters are on Kargath alliance. However I won't be doing any BG's untill JAN 11(sub ends 2nd acc)
freedruid
darthus
olevsir
missles

ps. the 50 will loot level 39 greens which have performed well on AH.

pss. bring a 20 as a 3/4/5 that is f2p and kill the first boss every 3rd/4th run so he can get juicy loot upgrades without slowing this down.(community) Through dungeons queues I've met other 20's info sperged on them in the dungeon and force added them. Now I have a good 5man group to smash with and also help them since they're more or less plebs :> <3.

psss. I have a 29 Tauren druid I have worked on for soloing things for fun. If you like this idea maybe harder things we can 2 man

Have the 24 AOE tag every mob as I have noticed you get more loot or rather you get less if you don't.

While I cant actually prove this, I have noticed that the high-level toon running my low levels always has a lot more sparkly corpses than the one in /follow... might be a legitimate function of the dungeon loot system. Or might be coincidence.

edit- saying i dont tag them with the lowbie. I'm too lazy to do it during boss runs but i'll give this a shot on a 25 soon.

edit2- Meh. Its fucking annoying with the immobilize going on. Didnt get near as many greens as you claim and the lowbie cant possibly tag everything if it's melee or doesnt have super AoE. Lowbie dies every time (not a big deal) but the whole thing is a fucking nuisance-ridden-root-fest. Once one net actually hits you it's fuck all.

Works but just a pain in the balls.

Last edited:
While I cant actually prove this, I have noticed that the high-level toon running my low levels always has a lot more sparkly corpses than the one in /follow... might be a legitimate function of the dungeon loot system. Or might be coincidence.

edit- saying i dont tag them with the lowbie. I'm too lazy to do it during boss runs but i'll give this a shot on a 25 soon.

edit2- Meh. Its fucking annoying with the immobilize going on. Didnt get near as many greens as you claim and the lowbie cant possibly tag everything if it's melee or doesnt have super AoE. Lowbie dies every time (not a big deal) but the whole thing is a fucking nuisance-ridden-root-fest. Once one net actually hits you it's fuck all.

Works but just a pain in the balls.
I use a 24 druid to spam swipe and keep him in stealth off to the side, one swipe on the mages and one swipe on the melee and yes you do die. I even do a few extra sometimes

edit. if the melee are on top of the door and you spawn and press your aoe you should be fine for tags

Yeah it works, not trying to give you crap. The root spams are just annoying tho trying to gather everything to the lowbie.

Maybe I'll try it in Darkheart thicket... a little longer overall in/out but not so annoying i would hope, which is better IMO.
(That one kinda sucks too, just spitballing. lol.)

Yeah it works, not trying to give you crap. The root spams are just annoying tho trying to gather everything to the lowbie.

Maybe I'll try it in Darkheart thicket... a little longer overall in/out but not so annoying i would hope, which is better IMO.
(That one kinda sucks too, just spitballing. lol.)
I would appreicate that as I was too lazy to fly my toons too a different dungeon. I was familiar with the trash becuase I farmed a trinket off the first boss. Let me know!

I got one green between both chars every 2-3 resets. Its nothing special and annoying as fuck. No sockets no tert for me.

But i gave up quick due to the annoyance. YMMV.

Nah bro. Get a brewmaster monk (at least level 30) for ox statue, then sit at the felskorn camp in Stormheim!
The 24 toon will also just be vibing there as the monk slays all the mobs, it's a great hyperspawn. I usually sit there with a level 20 to grind purple boes/level 14 gear, works pretty well and in 20k kills over ~10?hrs ive gotten 4 purple boe and HUNDREDS of greens, at least 3 socket+speed!!! Hate to give away my lil spot that isn't actually secret cuz you sometimes see others there but its really amazing and you'll get a SHIT TON more than running fucking instances and you don't even need to do anything other than refresh ox statue (or pull if you aren't monk, then it'll be harder lol) and whip ass with spinny kick.

If you're wondering: It's the little village around 65.2 58.2 .
If you're doing it with a high level monk, I'll let you figure out where to place the ox statue. bit hard to explain where the best spot is lol

ALso there's more hyperspawns in legion like the drogbar fight or the goats in highmountain, but this is the one I use and the drogbar/goats didn't yield much for me sooo im not going into specifics on them

I just did the trash in darkheart thicket, same results - 1 green between 2 toons every 2-3 clears. Less annoying but buggy, they get hung up on all the shit environment sometimes and a couple reset. Less CC tho so I'd do that one if any.

felskorn camp in Stormheim!

Thing about the instances is that no one can affect your camp, no competition and unlimited resets.

I just did the trash in darkheart thicket, same results - 1 green between 2 toons every 2-3 clears. Less annoying but buggy, they get hung up on all the shit environment sometimes and a couple reset. Less CC tho so I'd do that one if any.

Thing about the instances is that no one can affect your camp, no competition and unlimited resets.

For instances I've noticed my loot in Freehold tends to proc socket more than my green boes in legion dungeons if that helps any

but also I've run freehold over 200 times so it's also possible that i'm only remembering the many socketed pieces that dropped

You should farm the rings that people want as well.

+15 whatever +11 mastery + socket + speed are nowhere near as good/valuable as +9whatever +18 mastery + socket + speed.

I don't know the names exactly, but there is a pattern to the names of the rings of what they can or can't have.

Tried 5 eye of azshara runs with a level 50 and level 24. The green drops were terrible. Only 3 drops for the level 50 and 1 drop for the level 24, no sockets.

Then tried the felskorn camp for 90 minutes and it was raining greens for both the level 50 and 24. Around 4 of the 40 drops had a socket. Unfortunately, there's a boomkin farmer there 24/7 so trying to avoid being lumped with him. The only reason I "got his spot" next to the clumped respawns is his script got him stuck in a fence until he reset himself the next day. :p

Users who are viewing this thread