<Illustrious> Arthas - Horde (recruiting)

Beathis

Legend
<Illustrious> is a level 19 twink guild looking to hold a strong, smart, and competitive team. The guild is very active with over 200 characters and over 100 accounts.We are open to accepting all members who would like to take part in the bracket. Illustrious was a guild from BC that had a name change and leader change due to inactivity that was reopened by an old officer. A new core guild leadership has been set, with a very helpful group.

v_n31-rMMkqpXzTOWNtNIMghfY3fHEdhMrWe7Z1_qN1vLGAWrn6rxU-i-t17CxgVr4znX6t4JiAl-e693GyiWcVnsF6XD2qeLAFTLI-8Z1snSfWifebQm3gfmiiL5waHQYj_CWU

For those looking for a competitve spot on the team here's somethings we're looking for:
-very active
-willingness to learn new tactics / plans
-knowledgeable of game / current content
-to accept and distribute constructive criticism
-Teamspeak 3

We are currently seeking: Brewmasters, Shamans, and FCs.

What we can offer you if you meet our expectations:
-BiS BoE blues and Greens
- Rep farming
-Enchants
-Bandages and consumables

I can be contacted on Arthas as Beathis - Bnet Connor#1796
OcIEC1TT5htOXimFq4YDr7gRrE1hUETIS166uxpwM815n1DfVJoAUXWCQOUnlqLtgdOFcBGJ_I8KIxwHpiak31OXPHDidMfA-SfAjnrQwSYoTxGivjzdYQRju8hTZN6S3VG8A7w

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll pm you on BNet later today, but I am a resto Shaman looking for a team for this tournament. Also planning on having Disc as my second class if needed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

okay cool, what other classes do you play?
i have also a 19 rogue that ive been playing since the launch of tbc. im just kinda getting back into twinking so im still trying to get used to it. thats he only 2 i have now but ill eventually have 2-3 more

Users who are viewing this thread