Ilevel 369 greys

Spaceman

Grandfathered
Hey whats up everybody? Has anyone else noticed the few and far between ilvl 369 leather pieces (waterlogged leather jerkin, tattered explorer's hat) that drop in the broken isles that have no level requirement? similar to the common legion blade or the shattered kings defender before the nerf except these are BOP unlike most grey items. I tried grouping up with a 110 to loot the corpses on a lower toon but it doesn't seem to work, anyone have any luck? or is this an impossibility?

Hey whats up everybody? Has anyone else noticed the few and far between ilvl 369 leather pieces (waterlogged leather jerkin, tattered explorer's hat) that drop in the broken isles that have no level requirement? similar to the common legion blade or the shattered kings defender before the nerf except these are BOP unlike most grey items. I tried grouping up with a 110 to loot the corpses on a lower toon but it doesn't seem to work, anyone have any luck? or is this an impossibility?

I always keep an eye out for items like this when I'm doing WQs on my 110.. and every single time I do find an item like that, it has an level requirement of 100+. Not sure if you're talking about specific items that I just haven't come across though.

Last edited:
369a.jpg
369b.jpg

huh I must have bugged versions then.

Users who are viewing this thread