If you take pugs seriously in this bracket.

shit i knew something was wrong.

thats probably why the doctor makes me take the drugs

call it hillbilly heroin all ya want, it is what it is, but it helps my mental blockage. at least im able to take pugs not serious anymore

im lucky to have such awesome people around me to be empathizing and reinforcing of my confidence on my condition, its been rough but im getting used to it. with time you adjust to everything, even such a bad situation as this condition. It RAN my life, im lucky to be alive

If you don't take pugs serious as in "not trying" how do you expect to get any better? Think of pugs as practice games to improve your positioning and desicion making. If your team is losing and your starting to hate pugs don't just afk or make pointless threads about it just like this one. Try and do what you can with what you are given and try to make as many plays as you can. This thread is pointless should be moved to Twitter.

If you don't take pugs serious as in "not trying" how do you expect to get any better? Think of pugs as practice games to improve your positioning and desicion making. If your team is losing and your starting to hate pugs don't just afk or make pointless threads about it just like this one. Try and do what you can with what you are given and try to make as many plays as you can. This thread is pointless should be moved to Twitter.

Theres nothing you can do thats a load of shit. If i wanted to work on that id learn 5x more from endgame.

Theres nothing you can do thats a load of shit. If i wanted to work on that id learn 5x more from endgame.

FRVEbWF.jpg

Also lcancelled cant read forum 20-29 pugs are o and d with retards positioning doesnt matter you can be the most aware player calling strats in chat and all the brs retards wouldnt listen

Also lcancelled cant read forum 20-29 pugs are o and d with retards positioning doesnt matter you can be the most aware player calling strats in chat and all the brs retards wouldnt listen
Lol I'm aware of the bracket.

You get more things at endgame than you do at 20-29 so you have a lot more to work with. Here people get used to what they have here and adapt and learn from it. Not every player here has endgame privilages.

you never were the most away person calling strats in chat though, lol. most of the time i saw you in a bg you were just sitting mid and talking trash or trying to /flex your shitty twink

Users who are viewing this thread