if you could pick one class to roll with P2P boas/enchants?

KainUFC

Legend
If you could only pick one class to roll and benefit from P2P boas and enchants. with primarily battlegrounds in mind, which would you choose?

which benefits the most from the enchants available?

which is the most fun to play with overall in BGs in the bracket?

is the class also viable/fun in a PVE setting?

I love my Arms Warrior as well. Ret Paladin is a blast, crazy heals. Mages are crazy too, when they have Intellect out the wazoo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Hunt, rogue, prot pal. Don't roll a class which won't benefit from a big 22 / 24 spell ( war, mage )

24 Shadow Priest is fun.
Mind blast (MB), SWP, mind flay (MF)x2, MB, MFx2-3, MB+Devouring Plague.
Usually dead way before that whole rotation, but that rotation works well (with SWP weaved in) for multi targeting.

Dumping devouring plague on a healer or EFC is always fun. MF on melee, SWP on everyone.
The damage is high and you have great self heals. Flash heal + bubble at BiS 24 is OP.

warlock- and i am going to make one soon ;)
should i go 20 or 24

Hunt, rogue, prot pal. Don't roll a class which won't benefit from a big 22 / 24 spell ( war, mage )

Both Warrior and Mage benefit huge from a level 24 spell. Pummel for Warrior and gear with Crit. Mage gets Frozen Fingers... You're trippin.

I think you misunderstood what he/she was trying to say.

He said don't roll a class that will not benefit from leveling to 24, and put Warrior and Mage in parentheses. By grammar/punctuation rules, he's suggesting Warrior and Mage won't benefit from being level 24.

On top of that, he listed classes at the beginning of his post... As though he was answering the OPs question first, then adding an additional note.

He said don't roll a class that will not benefit from leveling to 24, and put Warrior and Mage in parentheses. By grammar/punctuation rules, he's suggesting Warrior and Mage won't benefit from being level 24.

On top of that, he listed classes at the beginning of his post... As though he was answering the OPs question first, then adding an additional note.

but almost every class benefits from good lvl22-24 spell, rogue gouge, hunter counter shot, warr pummel, and mage too in all specs, protpala gets seal of truth(DoT) which is good too.

idk what he was talking about but he surely wasnt thinking right.

but almost every class benefits from good lvl22-24 spell, rogue gouge, hunter counter shot, warr pummel, and mage too in all specs, protpala gets seal of truth(DoT) which is good too.

I agree, exept i feel gouge is hardly ever used anymore since most 24 rogues hit so hard, target is dead with a single kick. Also druids get dash and priests get abilities too

I'm of the same mind frame a you. Only reason to not go 24 is scaling or a greater personal challenge. So few select occasions for that.
[MENTION=12393]Vok[/MENTION]
About Gouge, it really isn't used an extreme amount... But it's like an extra interrupt. Blood Elf Rogue, Kick, Arcane Torrent, Gouge. Nightmarish.

Users who are viewing this thread