IF i xfer from alli to horde goblin i am still able to get thralls?

swagqt

Grandfathered
just answer below

Technically, there is someone who can summon you there, he literally has a level 43 lock. So in other words, its using the game mechanics, but it does give a slight chance of being banned.

Technically, there is someone who can summon you there, he literally has a level 43 lock. So in other words, its using the game mechanics, but it does give a slight chance of being banned.

Unless the summoner is a trustworthy person and the ones helping him are trustworthy as well. Basically, avoid getting reported.

but how would the lock even get there

this is done via RaF
its actually super quick and easy

1st RaF acc makes a 1 goblin lock, then 1nd RaF acc summons the goblin lock and boosts him lvl via grant level privilege from RaF
all the goblin does is hearth back home and he can now summon people

this is done via RaF
its actually super quick and easy

1st RaF acc makes a 1 goblin lock, then 1nd RaF acc summons the goblin lock and boosts him lvl via grant level privilege from RaF
all the goblin does is hearth back home and he can now summon people

Yeah, except you are not able to summon a friend in goblin's isle, tried it like a year ago. Not sure if its still like that but yeh.

yes but then only person i know who was offering the service disappeared off the face of the earth

i did the 43 lock method with my hunter but had to have gm assistance at the end to finish the rest of the quest line. so yeah its kinda risky

but how would the lock even get there

I'm not sure about RaF, I've heard this method is not possible.

The way I know, you will need to create a goblin warlock and immediately get summoned out of Kezan (by another warlock) into Orgrimmar or wherever. Do not complete any quests when you start out in Kezan, do not change your hearthstone after you have been summoned out. Level to 42 (through questing and grinding) and hearth home. You will be able to summon friends to Kezan and they can begin the quest chain for Thrall's Gift.

Note, to complete one of the first few quests in Kezan, you must not have a talent specialization set. Also note, you will fail to complete the chain near the 3rd to the last quest. The quest NPC turn in will be invisible to you, and you will need to create a GM ticket to get off the island. Just explain what you see happening and ask that they reward you for the quests you were not able to complete.

I'm not sure about RaF, I've heard this method is not possible.

The way I know, you will need to create a goblin warlock and immediately get summoned out of Kezan (by another warlock) into Orgrimmar or wherever. Do not complete any quests when you start out in Kezan, do not change your hearthstone after you have been summoned out. Level to 42 (through questing and grinding) and hearth home. You will be able to summon friends to Kezan and they can begin the quest chain for Thrall's Gift.

Note, to complete one of the first few quests in Kezan, you must not have a talent specialization set. Also note, you will fail to complete the chain near the 3rd to the last quest. The quest NPC turn in will be invisible to you, and you will need to create a GM ticket to get off the island. Just explain what you see happening and ask that they reward you for the quests you were not able to complete.

doesnt work like that. Your hearthstone gets reset at level 11 or so. At least when I tried that was the case

Users who are viewing this thread