EU If I wanted to start playing on EU

Sail

Grandfathered
As title says, which server, side, etc would i need to be on... and are there any guilds or anywhere i could go that could possibly help w/ funding, as I am from US and would be brand new... I'm just wondering, just want to try out EU because of all the good things I've heard about it.

PS: i would rather play horde as well, at the start

Last edited:
I could help you out on Aggramar ally or horde, but it's not the most active server for 19s right now. Outland/Ravencrest are some of the more 'active' servers for Alliance Twinks and Stormscale/Draenor is where I see most of the horde 19s, although most horde 19s seem rather spread right now D;

Ah gotcha, and if anyone knows if i can transfer my boa from EU to us.. or merge my accounts, as my EU account is only F2P right now... Will pay for sub/game when i feel it might be worth it.

Also just found out, if i buy the 20$ version of game i get a months game time as well... And i also know that if i were to make a 19, i'd be able to WG as a f2p on EU when or if the time comes where i could lol

Ah gotcha, and if anyone knows if i can transfer my boa from EU to us.. or merge my accounts, as my EU account is only F2P right now... Will pay for sub/game when i feel it might be worth it.

Also just found out, if i buy the 20$ version of game i get a months game time as well... And i also know that if i were to make a 19, i'd be able to WG as a f2p on EU when or if the time comes where i could lol
I think US and EU accounts are different, even if under the same email, meaning that you'd need to buy all the heirlooms again on EU. There aren't many WGs going on in EU atm tbh, it's mainly people queing 5 man groups and sniping other 5 mans for better games.

Was about to create a similar thread, but I'll piggyback off this one instead. Bored queueing solo. Is there an up-to-date index of active guilds anywhere?

I have a priest, warrior, warlock on alliance (grim batol) and a priest on horde (kazzak).

Was about to create a similar thread, but I'll piggyback off this one instead. Bored queueing solo. Is there an up-to-date index of active guilds anywhere?

I have a priest, warrior, warlock on alliance (grim batol) and a priest on horde (kazzak).
I don't think there's anything like that for Legion. Alliance guilds seem to be disbanding and remaking.. As I stated earlier, Ravencrest/Outland are probably the most active realms for Alliance 19s right now.

Users who are viewing this thread