<Verums Guild> & <Verums Guild II> @ PyrewoodVillage EU

What class does Verums Guild lack?

• Total voters

Verum

twitch.tv/dVerum
On EU Servers, PyrewoodVillage has been the place to be for twinkers.

I've got a guild on both Alliance and Horde with access to high-level mage with mammoth mount for smooth boosts.

We're hoping that more twinks find their way over to Pyrewood.

This guild is beginner-friendly and open for anyone interested in twinking at any level.

Got questions?
Comment this thread or send me a personal message either here on XpOff, Discord, BattleNet or Twitch.

Guild Server: Verums Guild Discord
Discord: dverum / Verum#0304
BattleNet: Verum#21933
Twitch: dVerum

Last edited:
There once was a God amongst men in the twinking bracket. A man that would not only win games but also top the dmg charts and win every arena tournament he stepped his foot in and I'm so proud to be in this thread preaching the gospel. He was a multiclasser yet always the best. His name was:

Vianco. I guess this verum guy is alrite tho.

I found this guy living among the swines in Durotar, with nothing of value to his name.

I taught him the ways of the Twink, and raised him into the amazing man he has become.

Verum is now not only better than me at everything, he also single handedly carries this entire community on his massive jacked back, he hangs out with the hottest twinks, and is also rich and handsome IRL.

If i were to describe verum in 2 words it would be "Weaponized Autism".

8/10, great guy but enchants wrong items on purpose to tilt me.

Last edited:
Not long ago I was down on my luck, I had 1 gold coin and 4 Peacebloom to my name. I thought I was going to be evicted from my 1 bedroom flat in Dwarven District.
From out of no where almost like he was sent by our lord and saviour Wsgpvp himself, a young Verum walked into the infamous cheese shop "Trias' Cheese" located in the Trade District.
A true Swedish stallion, he paid for my Dwarven Mild and gave me enough to also pay my rent for the next 3 months. He put his trust in me then and I put trust in him now.
A true modern day Mother Theresa.

real talk please for the love of God don't fund anymore rogues and any rogue you've funded please get them to make another class also because a bad rogue in a game makes the game so boring especially when there's more than 1 thank u mr.verum God bless your charitable soul

upload_2021-11-8_12-26-41.png

The Twinker of mankind, often referred to by the community as the "God-Twinker," the "Master of Twinks," or simply "Verum," is the immortal funder and jumpmaster who serves as the reigning monarch of the Verums guild, and is described by the Imperial Discord server as the Father, Guardian and God of Twinks.

The Daemons of ETPG refer to Him as "the Anathema" for He is the greatest embodiment of Twinking order in the galaxy today and the most potent foe of ETPG in existence. He was, and remains, the most powerful human twinker to have ever been born.

Attachments

• Twinkemperor of mankind.png
    Twinkemperor of mankind.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 152
Last edited:
I met Verum 5 years ago. I got roped into watching my 3 month old niece while my brother got his hair cut. So there I am, sitting in the waiting area of Warsong Gulch with my niece, and who walks in but big fucking Verum himself. I was nervous as shit, and just kept looking at him as he was sitting there with his phone and waited, but was too scared to say anything to him. Pretty soon my niece started crying, and I’m trying to quiet her down because I didn’t want her to bother Verum, but she wouldn’t stop. Pretty soon he gets up and walks over. He started running his hands through her hair and asked what was wrong. I replied that she was probably hungry or something. So Verum put down his phone, picked up my niece and lifted his shirt. He breast fed her right there in the middle of the barbershop. Chill guy, really nice about it. Would let him breast feed my niece again.

I have a confession. I use to be a cowboy in Texas. I wanna thank Dverum. He pulled me out of a horrible time in my life. I drove a Lincoln Futura 1955, drank coca cola zero all day long. I watched MTV´s teen mom, and felt better about my self watching others suffer. No confidence, no self esteem.
Now i smoke cigarets and play 19´s bracket. Thanks Dverum.
verum.png

**AVOID THIS MAN** he is a known safespotter who said he would fund me a twink... After promises of tree barks and shadowfangs somehow I find myself in a position where I owe him an irl sum of £270 and he say's he will come to the uk and take my thumbs so I can't hit the spacebar anymore if I don't have the money by next thursday.

don't end up like me nothing is free especially not a swedish twinks time.

Last edited:
bumping so the NA refugees have an easier time crossing the border with minor speed on boots..

Ill simplify it for you americans so you understand
think of Verum like FEMA after hurricane Katrina but actually helping

Users who are viewing this thread