I need your help?

Randomnoob

Hello!

Me and my wife decided to try out twinking. - But, we're both having an active subscibsion and not wanting to have a second account, are we doomed them?

We've tryed to level up to level 20 then exp lock our toons, but we haven't seen a single queue pop yet. So the 20s bracket is off limits, I guess. - Is there any other active twinking brackets? Or do you have any tips? :)

Thanks for your time!

Hello!

Me and my wife decided to try out twinking. - But, we're both having an active subscibsion and not wanting to have a second account, are we doomed them?

We've tryed to level up to level 20 then exp lock our toons, but we haven't seen a single queue pop yet. So the 20s bracket is off limits, I guess. - Is there any other active twinking brackets? Or do you have any tips? :)

Thanks for your time!
20s locked xp dont have queues cuz usually people dont queue xp off at 20, youd have to wait for your sub to run out with your xp ON to get pops at 20

20s locked xp dont have queues cuz usually people dont queue xp off at 20, youd have to wait for your sub to run out with your xp ON to get pops at 20

I figured that, but we have no interest in that, at all. So therefore, do you know if any other twinking bracket is active?

This, or alternatively, you could move the toons to a vet account if you want to keep your main account subbed.

Otherwise, yeah, that's what pvp twinking is nowadays. Gotta use the account status to your advantage. No xp off brackets pop.

I know you mentioned not wanting another account. You can keep the same b.net account and create sub accounts that have access to transmogs, chromie time, etc. There's really no reason not to. The only issue might be grouping with each other, so maybe that's the rub? There might be a workaround though with a guild but would require you both to pay for a month of gametime, maybe someone else (smarter than me) knows how to get around that.

Just have an old vet account or throw a sub on a random f2p account one time and it's considered vet, then just gear 20s on your main account and character xfer them to the vet account once they're BG ready.

I'm pretty sure there are more 20s with active gametime accounts alongside their vet accounts than there are with just one non-subbed account; at least that's how it was in BFA.

Users who are viewing this thread