I need a middle man for a cross server trade.

I don't mind doing it if it's on US, and am pretty reputable and done a lot of trade/sales here and on MMO/Markee/PA.

Unless Opek2 wants to do it.

Have Alex do it, I'm pretty lazy and he has solid taste in anime.

We will not be moving with said deal, I don’t trust this site for middleman’s, he doesn’t trust sythe, just couldn’t come to an agreement. Thanks for the offers though. Super cool guy though, good luck with selling.

No worries.

This site currently, to my knowledge, does not have a set process of MM services offered. I would suggest looking for people who have been here for quite a while and are reputable.

I'd also recommend using Discord or Skype for a three way communication while doing such.

I agree.

we've had a few threads for reputable MM's but they're a bit burried. i'll take the time to find them

For future reference, if we were needing a middle man, what's the process?

Seems pretty simple.
Trade the middle person both the gold and the item.
Once the middle person has possession of both the middle person will exchange the gold/item back to the correct character on the correct server.

The trick is finding a person that both parties trust since their will be multiple logging in and out by the middleman unless they have more than one account.
That will tend to make people nervous.

/cheers

I don’t mind doing it. I’ve done it for several people over the years. Feel free to PM me if you guys still need @Prizefighter

I think his issue is not being able to xfer with more then 5k gold, message me on here if you haven’t already got in touch with someone and we can figure it out
There’s ways around that, such as having a guild for more then 7 days and paying an extra 10$ and transferring the guild as well. No cap for guild bank.

I was just going to convert the gold straight into wow tokens and buy pets with the excess. It's all good. Without mutual trust in one middle man, the trade can't go down anyway.

I was just going to convert the gold straight into wow tokens and buy pets with the excess. It's all good. Without mutual trust in one middle man, the trade can't go down anyway.
Very good guy, and good prices, hit him up, seems trustworthy I’m just a skeptical person.

Users who are viewing this thread