I just made Coked/Bowner's entire year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zhanger

Veteran
You don't realize how much you flatter me by screen capping and rushing to the forums to brag about your fence exploits all while claiming righteous indignation at anyone who roof jumps.

You can be guaranteed that I will use that against you every game now so you don't need to log on my server to beg me not to do it.

Did you make a thread to let everyone know you're bad enough that you exploit for an attempt at winning or is there another reason
Nah, since your reading comprehension is poor as you can't understand this is about Alliance fence exploits, I'll break it down for you.

I start a WSG match and get a message from Coked on his second account begging me not to do a roof jump. I don't; meanwhile he and Flag/Bowner do the Alliance fence exploit the entire game, then rush to a now locked thread bragging about winning without mentioning their exploits. So I made this thread to let him know this so-called honor code they pretend to have is hypocritical and that I will be using the roof jump against him every time I face him now.

Nah, since your reading comprehension is poor as you can't understand this is about Alliance fence exploits, I'll break it down for you.

I start a WSG match and get a message from Coked on his second account begging me not to do a roof jump. I don't; meanwhile he and Flag/Bowner do the Alliance fence exploit the entire game, then rush to a now locked thread bragging about winning without mentioning their exploits. So I made this thread to let him know this so-called honor code they pretend to have is hypocritical and that I will be using the roof jump against him every time I face him now.
Fence isnt exploit artard
What you did is called safespotting. Fence jumps are the only thing that make ally tot even close to even with horde tot. If you disagree youve never played a premade in classic as alliance.

I can still be hit through fence, your team can still cut me off. Fence is in the game. You jumping to Horde roof 'safespot' or out of map isn't. Also not only Fem Dwarf can go through Fence. And those that can't slip through can jump over it still.

Edit: What james said too, without ally fence equiv to say a Horde Tot. Ally FCs got no real way to lose threats and is forced to just keep running in circles till dead/caught eventually. Instead of being able to split the threats on your with jukes via Fence like Horde ToT.

Fence isnt exploit artard
What you did is called safespotting. Fence jumps are the only thing that make ally tot even close to even with horde tot. If you disagree youve never played a premade in classic as alliance.
Right... no Alliance jumps are exploits, all Horde jumps are. Your hypocrisy makes me laugh. Horde ToT is not a difficult jump nor is it this OP spot you're claiming. Nor was it used in the game where you're justifying the Alliance fence exploit as a tit for tat.
[doublepost=1577992836,1577992697][/doublepost]
I can still be hit through fence, your team can still cut me off. Fence is in the game. You jumping to Horde roof 'safespot' or out of map isn't. Also not only Fem Dwarf can go through Fence. And those that can't slip through can jump over it still.

Edit: What james said too, without ally fence equiv to say a Horde Tot. Ally FCs got no real way to lose threats and is forced to just keep running in circles till dead/caught eventually. Instead of being able to split the threats on your with jukes via Fence like Horde ToT.
Horde roof is in the game. I don't disappear off the map. I don't subscribe to your rulebook where Alliance can exploit all day and any Horde jumps are cheating.

Right... no Alliance jumps are exploits, all Horde jumps are. Your hypocrisy makes me laugh. Horde ToT is not a difficult jump nor is it this OP spot you're claiming. Nor was it used in the game where you're justifying the Alliance fence exploit as a tit for tat.
[doublepost=1577992836,1577992697][/doublepost]
Horde roof is in the game. I don't disappear off the map. I don't subscribe to your rulebook where Alliance can exploit all day and any Horde jumps are cheating.
Maybe ill show you how to get under alliance base sometime if thats how you feel. Your entitled to your opinion but its wrong and makes you look like a shitter.

Edit: horde has fence jumps

Maybe ill show you how to get under alliance base sometime if thats how you feel. Your entitled to your opinion but its wrong and makes you look like a shitter.

Edit: horde has fence jumps
That would be out of map and break the Alliance rule Bowner stated. Oh I forgot, Horde has to abide by Alliance rules but Alliance doesn't. You're entitled to your hypocrisy but it's wrong and makes you look like a shitter.

That would be out of map and break the Alliance rule Bowner stated. Oh I forgot, Horde has to abide by Alliance rules but Alliance doesn't. You're entitled to your hypocrisy but it's wrong and makes you look like a shitter.
Bowner is a horde player lmao you wont find a single relevant player that agrees with you.

Bowner is a horde player lmao you wont find a single relevant player that agrees with you.
If Bowner is Horde, why is he posting screencaps of Alliance wins and inviting me to play him in this very same thread? Lol you're taking this to a whole new level of gaslighting by claiming your Alliance player is somehow Horde.

You've made my point entirely. Each of you has a different definition of your imaginary rulebook, none of you abide by it but call any Horde player who does similar jumps a "cheater", and any Alliance player who disagrees with your rules is suddenly Horde. Thanks for the lols.

You don't realize how much you flatter me by screen capping and rushing to the forums to brag about your fence exploits all while claiming righteous indignation at anyone who roof jumps.

You can be guaranteed that I will use that against you every game now so you don't need to log on my server to beg me not to do it.
Way to be the better man.
Dont you find it a little odd you're the only person defending horde roof jump, albeit the jumps super easy but dont be slightly surprised when you take a 72 hour vacation courtesy of blizzard.

Way to be the better ma

Dont you find it a little odd you're the only person defending horde roof jump, albeit the jumps super easy but dont be slightly surprised when you take a 72 hour vacation courtesy of blizzard.
I'm not going to watch someone exploit, brag about how good they think they are on forums, and then worry about what the Alliance thinks of me if I actually engage in the same tactics. Everyone crying about Horde jumps are Alliance, I don't find that odd at all.

I know invoking the name of the Blizzard police makes you feel better, but I think your faith is misplaced. Anyway, who doesn't like vacations?

My main twink is Horde hunter yes, my main guild is Horde. I deal with FC's slipping through fence, you can work around that by cutting them off and stuff like UD can still slip/jump through fences. Their is a difference with safespotting / going in a part of map you shouldn't be.

My main twink is Horde hunter yes, my main guild is Horde. I deal with FC's slipping through fence, you can work around that by cutting them off and stuff like UD can still slip/jump through fences. Their is a difference with safespotting / going in a part of map you shouldn't be.
I'm not interested in the semantics game of who you identify as, you play Alliance and gloat as Alliance, you're Alliance.

I made a lvl 1 Alliance once. That makes me Alliance. And means I write Alliance rules.

I'm not interested in the semantics game of who you identify as, you play Alliance and gloat as Alliance, you're Alliance.

I made a lvl 1 Alliance once. That makes me Alliance. And means I write Alliance rules.
You're just not making sense and being stubborn for the sake of being stubborn. Fact that you and your 7 man Group can't beat literally 2 Twinks, ( rest were 800 ish HP and under) is concerning.

You're just not making sense and being stubborn for the sake of being stubborn. Fact that you and your 7 man Group can't beat literally 2 Twinks, ( rest were 800 ish HP and under) is concerning.
Funny thing when Horde abides by the supposed Alliance honor code and Alliance players like you exploit. Congrats on your hypocrisy!

This is absurd. I’m primarily a horde player but comparing safe spotting to regular jumps / going through a fence is absurd....and I’m someone who isn’t the best at jumps (in part because of my race/gender choices).

Safe spotting is ignorant man...you really shouldn’t do it. There’s simply nobody on your side on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread