I heard resi takes skill

Status
Not open for further replies.
jk resil brb im spriest dot and help heal my healer even tho hes resi gemmed and cant handle it, BRB baddies resi = rofl fullflexmode@@@@@@@@@

double mage takes skill i heard, but remind me whos rank one?

3-0 was it?

quite hard when you actualy have to play and not just one-shot everyone you see? amiright?

whos rank one btw? you or us? whos also on a 100+ winstreak? tell me

brb gemming resi 200+ winstreak inc, jk im not bad having to gem resil love you man, fist pump, we're queueing your blatantly queue dodging us as we're gemming resil now ;) COME@US BRO rofl

won the first game, gave you a chance to regem/respec/re-roll a class that takes skill at this bracket, but no... you stuck with double frost

won the second game, you then decided you might need to actualy respec vs us which is fair enough

won the third game after one of you respeced fire.... just re-roll please

after 3-0 surely you realise your not going to win?

(also, we were confused in the first two games, both on darlarn sewers if i remember, both games one of you came out of stealth at the start for no reason? can you explain why? cos that tactic really confused us, well done)

dw camping clips for MD dw bout it bro, gj queue dodging <3 doubble fire resil<3 love u man ;) don't wanna loose that 100+ winstreak? BROFIST

Oh my god, you do realize that bitching and whining wile being frost mage is like watching a pig that pretends to be a chicken right ?

It's beyond ridiculous.

Wtb more to ride horses with me we are recuriting avid horse riders with a passion for taming and petting horses(no zootube shit)

How retarded are you, resi is made to balance pvp.
You actually think its more skilled to go full pve gear and 1 shot shit? your fucking pathetic

Please don't be angry, i'm finding this very distressing, my godlike skills are overpoweringly immense, it's like i'm on steroids im feeling rather emotional right now :')

Please don't be angry, i'm finding this very distressing, my godlike skills are overpoweringly immense, it's like i'm on steroids im feeling rather emotional right now :')

Sounds like you're mistaking it with the feeling of mad.

This is the part where I tell you how cool your story is, and to top it off, call you bro.

Get @ me nerd.

Kayer i farmed you on draenor cewbz>all LOL then you got angry when i farmed rank 1 from angelwings, dw about it standard,
on a side note
400px-Stop_trolling.svg.png

Kayer i farmed you on draenor cewbz>all LOL then you got angry when i farmed rank 1 from angelwings, dw about it standard,
on a side note
400px-Stop_trolling.svg.png

You farmed me? No. You kissed my feet and asked me to do 2s with you.

Making up scenarios from your imagination works badly, at least try to make it believable.

You claimed to be a r1 player, then proceeded to be shat on by someone who's just entered this bracket, get real and stay small.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread