I have a 875 Talisman of Jaimil Lightheart need help with price

Watcjittoya

Grandfathered
I have a 875 ilvl necklace with Leech and socket, please help me with price.

I am on Horde Ysondre/Magtheridon

Well, looks like I might server xfer it over there and buy somes pets/mounts
the highlighted one is the only leech vers neck available atm. ( 845 / no socket)

uonUXbj.jpg

I bought one a few days ago (875 + Socket, but no Leech) and I paid 100K for it. That was my very first BoE at or over 100K. With Leech I would've probably been willing to shuck out 150K but no more. I'm one of the more patient Twinks and will wait months (as I have) to snipe just the right deal off of one of the dozen or so Realms I have Gold on ;)

Also bear in mind that 890 is the Cap (that we're aware of) so even though this is a very nice BoE to have, it's still not BiS and thus you're going to have to buy yet another item later. This reduces it's "Value" at least to some extent.

I bought one a few days ago (875 + Socket, but no Leech) and I paid 100K for it. That was my very first BoE at or over 100K. With Leech I would've probably been willing to shuck out 150K but no more. I'm one of the more patient Twinks and will wait months (as I have) to snipe just the right deal off of one of the dozen or so Realms I have Gold on ;)

Also bear in mind that 890 is the Cap (that we're aware of) so even though this is a very nice BoE to have, it's still not BiS and thus you're going to have to buy yet another item later. This reduces it's "Value" at least to some extent.
So, do you think I would be able to sell it for over 100k or is that a good price?

@Watcjittoya I have no doubt you will be able to sell it for over 100K. Most Realms have 860+ with Socket and Leech from 75K to multiple hundreds of thousands. There will always be exceptions and/or flooded Markets or Players who straight up didn't check the going price and listed it WAAY below the norm.

EDIT: If you don't really care for the item yourself and could use the Gold, i'd say sell it now because I don't see these prices staying this high for much longer. As many Players that are out there doing Sentinax farms and flooding the AH's, paired with 101's (and casual 110's) gearing out of the lower range of BoE's the prices will steadily decline.

It won't happen tomorrow, but probably over the coming 1-3 months. Try listing it for 250K or higher first, just to see if you get a bite, if not maybe reduce it in 25K increments until you're closing in on 125-150K. I'd bet you'll sell it before then though.

Call me crazy and patient, but would probably ask 400-500k for that neck. There are some "p2w" people out there ready to pay, a "quick-sell" is probably around 200-250k

Depends on the realm. I've sold 875 non-socket BoEs for over 300k. I'd suggest finding a realm you want to stay on that has an active economy (higher pop w/ lower inflation) and moving there. My advice would be to exercise patience as this may take weeks to sell.

Users who are viewing this thread