EU+US I got a "new" title.

Guanyin

Grandfathered
Had to see if it actually worked, but with help we can get the Headmaster/Headmistress title. I just got it with help from an awesome guildie. This title is not account-wide so if you want it on a twink, you need some help to get it.

Here's how you get it:
  1. Group up with someone with the rare Legion Archaeology solve Key to Nar'thalas Academy.
  2. Get your lazy hindquarters over to the Nar'thalas Academy, you need to be inside.
  3. Delete your hearthstone and use the character stuck option near the closed door to your left.
  4. Walk back, go through the door and resurrect on the other side. Go to the main room.
  5. Wait behind a pillar so the player you're grouped up with can do the events inside.
  6. After the final fight, you should have obtained the Headmaster/Headmistress title.
You're welcome.

Lf someone on EU with it, can pay :D

Thanks man this is great! I also am looking for help on us horde I can pay! Keylog#11623
Or pm me on here I check often. Thanks!

Had to see if it actually worked, but with help we can get the Headmaster/Headmistress title. I just got it with help from an awesome guildie. This title is not account-wide so if you want it on a twink, you need some help to get it.

Here's how you get it:
  1. Group up with someone with the rare Legion Archaeology solve Key to Nar'thalas Academy.
  2. Get your lazy hindquarters over to the Nar'thalas Academy, you need to be inside.
  3. Delete your hearthstone and use the character stuck option near the closed door to your left.
  4. Walk back, go through the door and resurrect on the other side. Go to the main room.
  5. Wait behind a pillar so the player you're grouped up with can do the events inside.
  6. After the final fight, you should have obtained the Headmaster/Headmistress title.
You're welcome.

Would be awesome if you could help me get it on my 10, horde EU.

Jacobisbad#2832

Users who are viewing this thread