EU+US I got a Legendary from Highmountain Supplies!

Winterly

Level 1 Hunter
OMG LEGO.png

Congrats! I'm guessing this is from Nelth Lair AP runs?
Curious to hear what it does for your damage with that effect, been thinking of going for another beside the BoE.

Congrats! I'm guessing this is from Nelth Lair AP runs?
Curious to hear what it does for your damage with that effect, been thinking of going for another beside the BoE.
Yes, I got the rep from running Nelth for AP, i haven't tested the new lego, still using the boe one for AP farming because of the movement speed.

So iirc this makes @Winterly only the 3rd 101 Twink to obtain a Legendary via a World Drop. First was @Shunkley and I can't remember but I think there was one other also that got one from a World Boss drop.

Thats great, how many legendary generating things would you predict you have done before getting it?
Your luck isn't going to increase if you do 500 dungeons, then open 1 box. It's based on the X thing you do.

Got junk in my first box but also got a curious coin. They must be a pretty high drop chance?
Blizz has definitely increased the Curious Coin drop rate. I went the first ~4-5 months of Legion only getting 1, and I've gotten 5 in the past month, playing less than 1/5th what I was when Legion dropped.

So iirc this makes @Winterly only the 3rd 101 Twink to obtain a Legendary via a World Drop. First was @Shunkley and I can't remember but I think there was one other also that got one from a World Boss drop.

I got mine from a world boss 2 days before 7.2 dropped. It was humgulus (sp) on that island in azshara. It's the only thing I have ever gotten other than gold...

Attachments

• IMG_0429.PNG
    IMG_0429.PNG
    1,004.5 KB · Views: 272
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread