i am alone

hi all twinky friends :)

I am an old wow player and i am enjoying pimping up my twink, holy pala: boston from hakkar eu

I turned the xp off but now im totally alone

Please,tell me if there is someone here from hakkar eu plz! id like to join a bg/arena team!

Sorry my english but im from italy,writing with a cell phone :)

Hey Boston, because blizz made non exp BGs the most of us moved to the battlegrp cyclone.

If you going to transfer there, get to silvermoon.

Hiidden said:
Hey Boston, because blizz made non exp BGs the most of us moved to the battlegrp cyclone.

If you going to transfer there, get to silvermoon.

Hi mate!

I thought to join the cyclone btlgrp but the real problem is this:

I am a fanatic of every type of enchants, with my main i spent more than 1k gold

To enchant my twink.

If i transfer the little pala, i cant enchat no more his gear!

Probably the best thing to do is this: finish the farming and enchanting, than move to silvermoon.

I need some pieces more.

Ps: take a look if you can (boston, hakkar, eu, pala lvl39)

I hope to finish my search soon and than move to silvermoon.

But please tell me this:

The non exp problem to join bg/arena will end with 3.3 new lfg system and cross realm?

Thank you in advance

i spent more than 1k gold

not much of a fanatic, there are twinks out there whove put nearly 100k gold into individual twinks......

Alteffour said:
not much of a fanatic, there are twinks out there whove put nearly 100k gold into individual twinks......

LoL

Im talking about enchants and not gear!

You cant spend 100k g in enchants...an 80 end game gear need less gold lol

All the gear i need is taken by my main grouped in raid with my twink, so i dont buy items

But crazyness is endless :) i know

Hey again, your gear is pretty fine and still need some more enchants.

Great that you are transfering :p

If I would you I would check some 39 pally guides about gear, talents, tacs etc so you maximize your character.

Hiidden said:
Hey again, your gear is pretty fine and still need some more enchants.

Great that you are transfering :p

If I would you I would check some 39 pally guides about gear, talents, tacs etc so you maximize your character.

Ho hidden :) yesterday i looted 3 great pieces (the head from sunken temple, jamal kill quest) at 39 lv is amazing!

Bracers from uldaman, back and mp5 mail chest from rfd. My Holy pala now has 4k mana in bg and 105 mp5

I have to decide the right enchant for head and legs: i thought to use the 10 haste on both them, but math in the hand, 20 haste @ lv 39 are only 3,4% and it seems weak!

Probably the best is always 100 hp... Don't you think?

Muqmuq said:
Head and leg chants are no longer possible to do, I'm afraid.

Dho! I was looking for a gear/enchanting guide for my holy pala 39 but all that i found was pretty out of date.

So i used wowhead to find my best in slot.

Do you know an updated guide?

[char=eu-The+Maelstrom]Ehrui[/char]

Things of note:

I still don't have engineer head.

Get +SR enchant on cloak.

For rings, get Underworld Band x2 if you can.

Necromancer Leggings are better then the ST ones.

For shoulders, Shaman Shoulders > the ones I'm wearing. (I just had some fun with a buttload of resi, which I then realized sucked)

It's can also be nice to have some mana-regen gear even though you probably won't be using it much. (ST Legs, Bonefingers, Deathchill Armor)

Some other tips:

Green Whelp Armor is also an awesome chest. Get one.

Deadman's Hand is also awesome coupled with this chest. Both of these coupled together can be a great lifesaver when you know there might be a pesky little rogue chasing you.

For various trinket choices you can look at some other guide. You might want to get Herbalism for Lifebloom for instance, probably better then getting just a couple of more trinkets. Palas are in lack of instant heal so this is really welcome.

Edit: Ah, you are alliance, so the gear choice is a bit off. If you can I recommend you to transfer to get the necklace and boots.

I'm not sure about the best alternatives, especially not for neck.

For boots [item]Wingborne Boots[/item] is about your best pick for alliance afaik. Another option might be [item]Ancient Greaves[/item] of the Eagle.

For neck, I'd guess any of these:

[item]Ghostshard Talisman[/item],

[item]Glowing Eye of Mordresh[/item],

[item]Necklace of Calisea[/item]

or www. wowhead.com/?item=44215 (broke the link because it linked to green Darkmoon Necklace)

Ehrui said:
[char=eu-The+Maelstrom]Ehrui[/char]

Things of note:

I still don't have engineer head.

Get +SR enchant on cloak.

For rings, get Underworld Band x2 if you can.

Necromancer Leggings are better then the ST ones.

For shoulders, Shaman Shoulders > the ones I'm wearing. (I just had some fun with a buttload of resi, which I then realized sucked)

It's can also be nice to have some mana-regen gear even though you probably won't be using it much. (ST Legs, Bonefingers, Deathchill Armor)

Some other tips:

Green Whelp Armor is also an awesome chest. Get one.

Deadman's Hand is also awesome coupled with this chest. Both of these coupled together can be a great lifesaver when you know there might be a pesky little rogue chasing you.

For various trinket choices you can look at some other guide. You might want to get Herbalism for Lifebloom for instance, probably better then getting just a couple of more trinkets. Palas are in lack of instant heal so this is really welcome.

Edit: Ah, you are alliance, so the gear choice is a bit off. If you can I recommend you to transfer to get the necklace and boots.

I'm not sure about the best alternatives, especially not for neck.

For boots [item]Wingborne Boots[/item] is about your best pick for alliance afaik. Another option might be [item]Ancient Greaves[/item] of the Eagle.

For neck, I'd guess any of these:

[item]Ghostshard Talisman[/item],

[item]Glowing Eye of Mordresh[/item],

[item]Necklace of Calisea[/item]

or www. wowhead.com/?item=44215 (broke the link because it linked to green Darkmoon Necklace)

Hi Ehrui,

thank you for the tips, the armory you saw was probably the stamina set

Boston Hakkar-EU WoW Armory Light

this is the healer mode^^

id like to ask you wich realm i should go.

do you agree with silvermoon/ally?

thank you, bye bye

I haven't checked out myself, but from what I find here, it seems to be the best (and only) choice.

Users who are viewing this thread