Hydoxs - Free to Play Arenas & BGs, 80 Twink Achievs, End Game Arena & RB's (rarely)

Re: Hydoxs - Free to Play Arenas & BGs, 80 Twink Achievs, End Game Arena & RB's (rare

?? Which team? Unless you were an absurdly OP team, I usually don't "fail to sap."

Re: Hydoxs - Free to Play Arenas & BGs, 80 Twink Achievs, End Game Arena & RB's (rare

?? Which team? Unless you were an absurdly OP team, I usually don't "fail to sap."

learn to read post dates. this was last saturday. 3v3s i was playing human warlock, not a single game did you sap... Hence "learn to sap".

learn to read post dates. this was last saturday. 3v3s i was playing human warlock, not a single game did you sap... Hence "learn to sap".

Uh.. I don't have an Alliance rogue? And I don't remember playing an Alliance team. Mind refreshing my memory?

Streaming premade 10v10 F2P - Resto Druid PoV

Streaming Alliance PoV Premade (Resto Druid) Alternating Spotify Playlists, feel free to mute.

Streaming Ele PoV

Streaming 60 Classic Server

Users who are viewing this thread