Hydoxs - Free to Play Arenas & BGs, 80 Twink Achievs, End Game Arena & RB's (rarely)

Re: Hydoxs - Free to Play Arenas & BGs, 80 Twink Achievs, End Game Arena & RB's (rare

Approved the thread but I'm not entirely sure if the stream is right since you're offline at the moment. Make sure to double check that when you stream later on.

Excited to see some f2p arenas!

Re: Hydoxs - Free to Play Arenas & BGs, 80 Twink Achievs, End Game Arena & RB's (rare

Approved the thread but I'm not entirely sure if the stream is right since you're offline at the moment. Make sure to double check that when you stream later on.

Excited to see some f2p arenas!

Hey it doesn't look like it is working. I'm currently streaming.

Hey it doesn't look like it is working. I'm currently streaming.

Sorry, I wasn't around back then. >.<

From the looks of it, it should be working. I'll ask the Admins if there's something wrong at the back end. I added a separate link so people can use that to visit the actual twitch page in the meantime.

Sorry about the inconvenience!

BGs! LM weekend! Streams all weekend.

keen for f2p arena too

Bump, leveling BGs.

Paladin leveling - I talk!

i'll be watching this stream :3 sounds interesting!

any streaming this weekend?

Boomp

Streaming blackwing lair vs vashj

Arenas on BWL

Bump 10 man BWL premade.

Arenas - Streaming boomp - 4 3's teams.

Streaming Alliance Premade! Featuring Bend&cof, Zarastella AND Kevikev

Good to see you fixed the audio balance in the later part. Would be great to hear the comms (and jokes) from your party members.

BTW, did I see your priest in AB during CTA?

l2sap kiddo xD

Hahaha who did I fail to sap?

Users who are viewing this thread