Hunter versatility to agility conversion ratio

Mermaid

Veteran
Hey, does anyone here know approximately how many points of versatility would be worth 1 point of agility for Hunters?

30 of June 2018 - BETA BfA (Outdoor stats)

1 stamina = 9 hp
1 agility ~= 2,78 Versatility Rating or ~= 0,68% / 0,34% Versatility
1 agility = 1 attack power

1 Versatility Rating = 0,245% / 0,1225% Versatility
1 Critical strike Rating = 0,29% Critical strike
1 Haste Rating ~= 0,308% Haste
1 Armor = 0,24% Physical Damage Reduction
1 Dodge Rating ~= 0,24% Dodge​

Last edited:
You guys are looking for too much min/max crap. Versatility is a bonus that you can have when you don't sacrifice anything else. Even Full 30% versatility lets you live about 1 second longer in a real fight where you are targeted. Stop with the nonsense.

3 versatility equals 1 intellect in damage, therefore 3 versatility > 1 intellect because versatility reduces damage taken and increases healing done. I have no knowledge about agility though. I tested this on my level 20 priest by checking the damage on the spells, I switched between armors that had the stats needed for this.

Agility gives crit from what I have read
Same article probably also says strength is good for rogues and ferals and hunters should stack more intellect.

Basically it used to, but not for a long time. The only buff I can think of for agility over ap would be the armor main stat percentage buff for a class using all the same armor type. We don’t get this until level 40 tho and tbh I’m not even sure if that still exists.

Users who are viewing this thread