Hunter Pets Thread

ohti

Couldn't find any threads about this but there might be one already or an old one I don't know I haven't been around XPOFF for all that long

Thought this might be a cool thread though, don't know how well received this thread is going to be but i'll start it off

fellow hunters of all levels, show off your cool hunter pets! explain their prestige or uniqueness too, maybe there's a fun little story behind your pet? :eek:

WoWScrnShot_121018_112959.jpg

WoWScrnShot_121018_112955.jpg

Some rare hydras on my F2P, pretty unique looks for the level I think
WoWScrnShot_121018_113508.jpg

albino bird, rarely found in the Deadmines. Was lucky enough back in the day to have a group let me tame it
WoWScrnShot_121018_113528.jpg

I remember camping this guy for 2 hours, even though he's just a simple rare good times lmao
WoWScrnShot_121018_113527.jpg

WoWScrnShot_121018_113523.jpg

back when low lvls could use exotic pets oh boy

would be interesting to see any old / glitched / grandfathered pets or rare pets you might have on your twinks :]

Some guy in cata named wouch helped me glitch the burning boar on my 19 hunter. Dont have an ss of it else id post it here, but i didnt know entering an arena made the flames go away :c

it used to be the silver elite creatures had a unique skin or color to kind of set it apart from the regular pets.
white bat from outside undercity and the undead pig from RFK are a few i collected on my 29. also a fox who dances on command. now on my 119 it’s strictly utility so if it doesn’t have a root or another useful trait it wont be out in pvp. my favorite right now is a gorilla for his haste buff primal rage. that plus trueshot aura and the haste from azerite trait proc its like im on full autofire. like jessy ventura and his minigun in predator. pew pew pew

Any collection on any of my hunters looks like childsplay compared to this. Nice collection
A true huntard indeed

Thanks but tbh im not happy with it.
Does not feel complete and still sad about shit i had to abandon. Need everything possible x 3 or gtfo.

I was hoping blizz would add a collection tab for hunter pets with recent patches but instead they decided to outdate my gpu overnight. They are the best!

Last edited:
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/bleeding-hollow/däboo/collections/stable

My little stable here, planning on getting the Black Lion from Barrens and Swiftmane real soon!
[doublepost=1544813825,1544813594][/doublepost]That Spirit Raptor used to be over by the Trolls area in org, some random hunter named Nakola helped me get him, so I named it after him lol. Can’t use it anymore because they fucked with Beast Mastery taming exotic beasts -_-

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/bleeding-hollow/däboo/collections/stable

My little stable here, planning on getting the Black Lion from Barrens and Swiftmane real soon!
[doublepost=1544813825,1544813594][/doublepost]That Spirit Raptor used to be over by the Trolls area in org, some random hunter named Nakola helped me get him, so I named it after him lol. Can’t use it anymore because they fucked with Beast Mastery taming exotic beasts -_-
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/veknilash/jr/collections/stable
I feel ya. camped Lightning Paw for like 30+ hrs total back in legion. At least I can flex it in this thread ;[

Just a question, its still possible to tame Rares like The Kruken, Gon... I already tried to tame it with the lvl 20 and i couldnt.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread