Human vs Nelf rogue?

ReckoningOG

Veteran
Which race should I go? Human or Nelf?

I can’t remember if Humans got Lastman standing in TBC or Canilla. Obviously if it was Vanilla it would human.

But if not I’ll be going sub spec and mostly using daggers for back stab. Should I go Nelf for the increased agility (smeld is crap in vanilla) or go Human incase I decide to use hemo (combat I believe) for the sword spec.

Any advice or other race suggestions would be great.

A side note; I will be making horde as well but I have already decided on undead as their racial trumps orc and troll far too much to pass on.

dwarf so you dont get cucked in rogue vs rouge fights and can vanish hunter stings without anti venom

sword only gives you .2 crit

lol

its a no brainer

even gnome makes more sense than those 2 races. Its a tossup between dwarf and gnome tbh cuz gnome is still rlly rlly good

dwarf so you dont get cucked in rogue vs rouge fights and can vanish hunter stings without anti venom

sword only gives you .2 crit

lol

its a no brainer

even gnome makes more sense than those 2 races. Its a tossup between dwarf and gnome tbh cuz gnome is still rlly rlly good

Gnome could be good, the added intellect would help level that dagger and sword skill faster. But in all seriousness I can’t play a gnome or dwarf. See I have a small penis so I can’t play short classes.

bro
somersault = r1 move
roll ne all day
See I’m leaning towards Nelf because 1% dodge pus added base agility seems decent. But I don’t know if I can pass up +5 sword spec and perception. Plus I think the difference in agility is only 6.... maybe just have both? As for dwarfs they’re really only good for stoneskin but the effects you can stoneskin out of you can easily pot out of, much like gnomes and their escape artist, I can just FaP out of it.
[doublepost=1563637198,1563635552][/doublepost]Also I just want to add I don’t care about cosmetic look as majority of the time I will be using noggenfogger.

Dwarf is the only thing tempting me to play alliance. R1 character model no question

I think I would go dwarf for reset but gnome has escape artist which is kinda nice. My 29 would be gnome for the extra eng points giving me rocket helm and mind control cap.

Gnome, and possible dwarf, are your only "serious" race choices for pvp as ally.

+wep skill has no relevance for PvP since all you get is 0.04% crit for each skill (when fighting players it always counts as if your wep/def skills are maxed). So there's only Perception left, which doesn't compare to escape artist or stoneform imo.

Shadowmeld isn't very valuable at all as rogue since you have stealth (especially if you go sub and get reduced stealth CD). +stealth +dodge +agi can be nice but passive racials can't really be compared to on-use racials in pvp.

At the end of the day race choice is often pretty marginal and if you can't stand the models you should play nelf/human imo. Morph-programs were common from at least TBC (?) and onwards so maybe that's a possibility - best racials and best looks. So keep an eye out whether any morph software gets released thats allowed by blizz.

edit: you can't use noggenfogger at 39 (req 45+). Also you can't FAP out of slows; fap needs to be applied before you get slowed.

Users who are viewing this thread