Hpally stats.

toskosa

Veteran
Hi I sometimes like to play 49s on my warrior or priest but I decided to make an hpally for fun during my downtime. I took a look at the 49's player list up top but every hpally is in ret gear atm and while I like looking at destinys it doesn't answer my gearing questions for holy.

So i was wondering what stats should holy aim for? crit haste? crit vers? vers haste even with infusion of light? If I have to make multiple sets to find whats best for myself I will I was just hoping to get some advice on the spec, anything at all would be appreciated.

I will log out in my holy set this afternoon, my link is in the 40-49 armory list. Hpals at 49 lack a lot of mobility but they make up for it in sheer survivability. I prefer Verse,crit,haste in that order for Holy since crit synergizes really well with the spec. I can give you as much help as you'd like but I dont want to write a novel on the forums so just message me or catch me in game I'm in both communities so it's pretty easy to reach me.

Users who are viewing this thread