How's Everyone Liking WoD?

DoomedYonk

Grandfathered
Okay guys well it's been almost 2 weeks since WoD released and I would love to hear how all the F2Ps are liking it. I sure as hell have been enjoying my long awaited arenas with gear scaling.

Post your comments regarding WoD here, what you like, dislike, neutral about etc etc...

Just curious to see what everyone else's opinion on it is :D

Thanks!

Haven't played my f2ps since it went live. Too busy enjoying 90-100. Blizzard have done a bang-up job on this expansion (at least the questing. Normal dungeons are too hard, while heroics are dead easy).

totally agree haha, also wishing BG que times didnt take so long

Yeah. Queue times kill me too. Waiting hours for a BG is so frustrating.

I still secretly hope the developers replace Alterac Valley with The Battle for Gilneas: and everything back to normal. Or is everybody playing in arenas now? I haven't been brave enough to try it yet.

Yeah. Queue times kill me too. Waiting hours for a BG is so frustrating.

I still secretly hope the developers replace Alterac Valley with The Battle for Gilneas: and everything back to normal. Or is everybody playing in arenas now? I haven't been brave enough to try it yet.

Arenas are awesome man, the queue times are brilliant during the day, 3s are about 5 minute queues or more if you aren't already grouped. Once you do get grouped, queues are near instant for both 2s and 3s. I've taken down countless numbers of 29s, the scaling makes a huge difference.

I've played F2P off and on since a couple weeks after trial accounts became unlimited play, and I would say this is the best balance and opportunities for competitive PVP that we've had. The only exception to this would be when things first got going and the bracket was pretty much only 20s, rarely a 24. Now though, with scaling, skirms, wargames, more BGs, better class balance, etc, I'm absolutely loving it. BG queues are longer which is a downside, but being able to do decently balanced arenas is amazing. Also, hunters are no longer the thorn in everyone's side. In fact, I might just have to make one. Ferals, rets, ww, are somewhat of a pain now, but the hatred they generate isn't near what it was with hunters (at least for me anyway).

I've played F2P off and on since a couple weeks after trial accounts became unlimited play, and I would say this is the best balance and opportunities for competitive PVP that we've had. The only exception to this would be when things first got going and the bracket was pretty much only 20s, rarely a 24. Now though, with scaling, skirms, wargames, more BGs, better class balance, etc, I'm absolutely loving it. BG queues are longer which is a downside, but being able to do decently balanced arenas is amazing. Also, hunters are no longer the thorn in everyone's side. In fact, I might just have to make one. Ferals, rets, ww, are somewhat of a pain now, but the hatred they generate isn't near what it was with hunters (at least for me anyway).

Couldn't have said it better my friend.

I play ret pally ( not because he's strong right now, I have played pally with 2handed weapon since I'd discovered Holy Avenger Carsomyr in Baldur's Gate II :-D) so I really like the changes :p only problem are those pesky ferals, really, they're WoD's hunters. Arenas are awesome, never played them before and I'm terribad at PvP in general, but it's a lot of fun (unless you meet two healers with deadly strategy "lets just bore the fuck out of them and make them leave"). so yay, 10/10. I even started p2p acc to get those awesome toys. Farming Smite's Compass right now :-D :-D

Resto druid is just silly right now. I ran a random dungeon, got WC. was highest DPS by a very large margin, an no one got close to dying

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

I did some games with my alance druid, i liked it.... but when i logged in my Gnomish Demonology Warlock... man, that was the most astounding thing ever. I even managed to solo a hunter and a protection apaldin at a 2v2 arena. When you pop all your deffensive cds your HP directly goes 70-80%. Also the burst/dmg is not bad either. Can maintain control in a certain area.

I did some games with my alance druid, i liked it.... but when i logged in my Gnomish Demonology Warlock... man, that was the most astounding thing ever. I even managed to solo a hunter and a protection apaldin at a 2v2 arena. When you pop all your deffensive cds your HP directly goes 70-80%. Also the burst/dmg is not bad either. Can maintain control in a certain area.

That's insane dude glad to hear you're liking it :) vsed you once in 3s earlier today on my pally

The good thing is that, for some reason i do not remember the BAD parts of the day, only the good ones.... if memory serves, i lost quite a few battles against druids etc, but, anway, if you have been a player for a while, you will understand it yourself, not to complain, but to do what you can to make your plays good, better and so on.
The secret of "LIKING" an expansion is, not only complaining , but rolling something you like, doing something new. That's my opinion on it.
Pzzt, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AaXaig_43lU !!!

Fuck the qs, I can't even play the game enough to tell you if I like this xpac or not , no one decent to arena with and the better comp wins usually.

Having fun goofing with my garrisons. Melee is very strong at endgame; ret and feral approaching full retard. Will jump on f2ps once I get enough mats to craft finally craft a weapon enchant.

Users who are viewing this thread