How Will Dragonflight Talent Trees Effect Each Twink Bracket?

I’ve been looking at several levels to try twinking at aside from level 10 because the upcoming DF talents look like 10 is going to be very boring for many classes and specs. We may still be strong at 10 because of the way Stats and Scaling work but as far as abilities go, a lot of specs are gonna be crushed at level 10 because Spec Trees start at 11 and typically lead with a core ability for that Spec. One example is the MM Hunter. Aimed Shot is going to be the ability that begins the Spec Tree at Level 11.

My question for any veterans here would be…

How similar is the solo dungeon strength of Twinks at 14, 19, 20, and 29?

Can you solo dungeons with any class/spec at these levels? Or just a handful of select classes?

What’s your opinion of DF Talent Trees? And what effects do you think they will have on twinking meta and dungeon crushers?

I personally love the new Trees, I’m just sad about 10’s losing core abilities at 10.

How similar is the solo dungeon strength of Twinks at 14, 19, 20, and 29?
Scaling gets demonstrably worse the higher level you go. Its my understanding that a handful of classes (like Guardian druid) really excel at oddball levels like 11 and 14 when they pick up abilities that more-or-less counteract the poor scaling. And obviously scaling at even 16 isnt too bad, given the dungeon soloing folks like Joe are doing at that level. I have a 16 prot pally thats essentially immortal (though slow to kill) and isnt even done gearing yet.

I'd venture a guess that around level 20 is about the end of when soloing content thats "level appropriate" is tolerable.

All of this, obviously, could drastically change in DF. It just depends on how much Blizzard cares that level 10s are steamrolling dungeons right now.

Users who are viewing this thread