How to stop double posts

Kincaide

Legend
Hey all, quick note here, lots of people are seeing double posts and double messages right now.

The reason this is happening is because of the white screen you see after you submit. Something is broken, yes, and we're trying to fix it. Here's the thing though, if you hit Refresh while you're on that white page, it's going to repeat whatever the last action you did before you got that white page (post a message, send a PM, etc)

IF YOU GET THE WHITE PAGE after making a post etc, then just type in twinkinfo.com in your address bar again, don't refresh or reload the page. Yes it's annoying, yes we're working on it, yes you doing this will help us to keep things tidy until they're fixed.

Issue resolved. Turns out that the issue was with Tapatalk. I have disabled Tapatalk for the time being until I can figure out what is going on with the plugin.

Something`s broken with the /forums/login.php.
Code:
Warning: mysql_connect(): Access denied for user 'tii'@'localhost' (using password: YES) in [path]/login.php on line 104
Apparently, functionalty isn`t affected, but this might still be bad.

Something`s broken with the /forums/login.php.
Code:
Warning: mysql_connect(): Access denied for user 'tii'@'localhost' (using password: YES) in [path]/login.php on line 104
Apparently, functionalty isn`t affected, but this might still be bad.
I see this too. Also trying to "Go Advanced" when editing a post prompts an "internal server error" splash page. [MENTION=5141]Shane[/MENTION]

Edit: Actually it works fine on this post, seems to be old ones... Maybe something with all the migrations? I tried to "Go Advanced" and edit the first post from http://www.twinkinfo.com/forums/f43/f2pdev-chardev-org-trial-twink-54388/ and got that error.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread