How to stay under lvl 60 as dk?

Compounded

Veteran
Im leveling through the dk starting zone and im nearly level 59 but i have around 10-15 quests to go, how do i not level past 59 before finishing in the starting zone?

Petition a GM to lock your XP Bar when you hit 60 or 59. It will cost you 10 gold and they should be able to do it.

59 Dk's are not that good tbh

In a random BG scenario, I agree.

But as blood, you have a ton of midfield disruption and if given enough time, can 1v2 even 1v3 fools.

I have a 59 DK on my delete list, so I can’t vouche for them 100%, however I will say that if 59 scene picks up to he point of war games, consider him un-deleted.

Super tanky, when procs line up they are dpsy, but other than that and maybe potential to FC very well with a pocket heals?

Feels lackluster none the less AT THE MOMMENT

DKs should be 58 when the leave the questing area with zero xp boosts.
Edit...
However, with the new lower xp/level it may be different.

/cheers

there are not many abilities or enough abilities at 59 that gives you satisfaction .. especially when you have many many other DKs in other brackets .. i have not touch my 59 for a long time, and even my 60, and whenever i decided to go play the 59 and 60, it just take 1 or 2 bgs to make me give up .. after that i will jump on my 69 or higher lololol .. the reason being there is just no kick .. but i leave them there, i dont intend to change their level, in hope that some miracles will happen in the future when they can become useful .. also you might want to note, in the last anniversary, only lvl60 and higher gets to farm the quests that drops fun stuff .. 59 doesnt get to do it

DKs should be 58 when the leave the questing area with zero xp boosts.
Edit...
However, with the new lower xp/level it may be different.

/cheers

Smart edit. Got to the XP eliminator at around 59 1/2 a month or two ago, no BoA and bare minimum quests.

And agreed, DK are not especially special at 59. Missing abilities... most important of which being an interrupt.
[doublepost=1550088868,1550088718][/doublepost]
Petition a GM to lock your XP Bar when you hit 60 or 59. It will cost you 10 gold and they should be able to do it.

I tried that fervently on an alliance DH back in legion and was refused... fervently. Multiple GMs.

All because Blizz stuck the ally XP eliminator in a phased area. Typical terribleness by blizz.

All because Blizz stuck the ally XP eliminator in a phased area. Typical terribleness by blizz.

If you put in the description that you are unable to reach the XP OFF Eliminator from your current location. They should be able to do it, as long as you have ten gold in your bags. You also would need to keep in mind the quest requirements level wise.

This is not an exploit, certain GMs are able to turn off your EXP Bar. That's how I had a level 1 Goblin Rogue twink. If you are able to talk to said GM I would suggest asking to talk to a Senior GM and explain your situation. Despite being Twinks, we do get some respect from the GMs and the Senior ones are more understandable than the normal GMs.

This is just from my personal perspective after doing this for years and I'm talking since when the Eliminator was first introduced to the game.

If you put in the description that you are unable to reach the XP OFF Eliminator from your current location. They should be able to do it, as long as you have ten gold in your bags. You also would need to keep in mind the quest requirements level wise.

For the DH, I was standing right on his spot. If I did the 2-3 quests to unphase him I would have leveled.

They would do nothing. Good luck.

For the DH, I was standing right on his spot. If I did the 2-3 quests to unphase him I would have leveled.

They would do nothing. Good luck.

Different class quest lines have different requirements. DH's were probably the attempt to stop this use of GM mechanics. Regardless, I don't need luck.

Users who are viewing this thread