How to set up a Twink Power Level: Retail (TO BE REMOVED)

No, that's not me but its someone I go to church with.
Literally every wod dungeon I get into I go over the history of twinking, xpoff, power progression in general and so much more. Gotta spread the good word of the xpoff scripture. I may have motived this person to do what they are doing. I was One of the only 11 bear in BFA AND SL. but I doubt if I did inspire this person it was that far back. I've gotten like 40 people to make 11 bears and constantly ask me to help feed their toons. I ABSOLUTLY LOVE IT!
[doublepost=1674388933,1674388650][/doublepost]Not to have a big head or anything but I love you all for the constant in-game whispers.
[doublepost=1674389457][/doublepost]Reading the comments on that reddit make be EL OH EL. People often don't understand half of the things they pay for. They just skim the surface thinking this is a new thing or an exploit because it looks like cheats.
[doublepost=1674390352][/doublepost]This may not even be a boost but rather they are farming 2nd boss for speed tert pants.

I do have negative things to say about this video though. from a methodology point of view. I'll just say pulling for glory makes us look sloppy.

Attachments

• Bear church meme.jpg
    Bear church meme.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 125
Last edited:
Supply and demand lowers the value. They can get a twink just by queing for wod without needing a power leveler to manually run them. If you want to charge 2k for 5 minutes of work it sounds like a good trade. Until another twink shows up or they get a twink organically on another toon. Since we are already running wod it is not bad gold per hour at 500g a run x1-4 people. Idk what else we got going for us? 6goldx4 per 5 minutes. Get all that 2 gold from looting thrash....wait we don't loot trash cause we only loot bosses. how much is a WF vendor? 16 silver.

Therefore, yes, it is good gold per hour...

No man reading the comments on that post is seriously depressing.

the amount of twink hate out there is astounding. And the uneducated or small minded Andy’s out there legit can’t seem to separate twinking from hacking or otherwise 3rd party exploiting in their minds.

I saw many comments there with people circle jerking to remove xpoff twinks from dungeon queues.

The issue is that blizz probably listens to these peasants.

JFC.

All these peasant forum complainers will bicker all day long with eachother about which classes or specs need nerfing or buffing or or what content is too hard or what is or isn’t an exploit related to endgame.

the second anything low level is brought up immediately the discussion turns to “but twink bad” and all of a sudden these assholes are in full agreement regardless if they have any idea what they’re talking about or not.

“I remember back in TBC a single 19 kept our entire battleground team at gy… he was like a raid boss”

hurr durr. Those days are long long done but the mental trauma turned into stories that were passed down which turned into a mental disability for the current playerbase.

Yes but the hate twinks get is understandable.
True story:
I was minding my own business farming Iron Docks on a hot august day on my lvl 45 tank so i decided to queue so i can help some motherfuckers (actually I wanted to boost my ego so i can get it in the same range as my cock or at least close to that). And after few short seconds (more like 40 minutes because wow is dead) I got in, and the healer was a lvl 11 monk. I smelled trouble because his name was something like Igodpwn or Conzilsucks or Vengful, or something like that. So, i mounted my trusted horse, applied flask (because I am a tryhard player), rune, used two scrolls (battle shout and fortitude) after yelling at the group priest that he's retarded.
The monk was already at the third boss(bosses) and he slapped the caster so hard that he forgot what to cast so he turned around and threw some purple shit at the priest who bitched that wow is too hard. The boss goblin threw some mines on the ground and the group hunter stepped on them because he was backpeddling so he died because we had no healer, the healer was tank, the tank (me) was taking photos so i can remember this awesome moment and besides that, I'm not bandage-spec anyway. Our trusty tank, the healer monk, noticed the hunter dieing painfully because of the mines, so he turned his wrath to the goblin boss.
With his left hand he reached inside the boss' chest and he pulled boss' heart out and casted some green shit on it. The last boss of the three-pack, the melee one, saw this shit happening so he evaded a bit. Or at least he tried, but the monk was already on him. He spun so hard making the instance server lag so hard that I swear to god I heard the fourth boss, which he haven't even engaged yet, yell "Shirvallah, fill me with your RAGE!"
And filled he was. The monk rolled left and right dodging a clefthoof, a chicken with wings and several orcs picking their nosses and enter the fourth boss' visual. The boss flinched, the monk raised his fist.
It was a battle of wits.
But it was over in a second, some green goo spat on the boss and it was silence, you could hear our hearts beating inside the chest. Boom, boom, boom.
We didn't even manage to loot because the monk jumped the stairs to the last bosses already. One of them said something about "No king rules forever, my son" and another one, his son probably, yelled that Blackhand will have their hides.
But it was too late, their fate was already sealed. The monk barrel-rolled between them and hit them both in the nuts. You could hear the nuts colliding into a Big Bang, one like the world had never seen. Both fell lifeless at the feet of the monk. Oh, and there was some giant dude that died because he got caught between the nuts.
End of story. But now I hate twinks.
11 cant go into docks. Nice story though! Anyone who twinks has an big ego and that's okay!

saw this too. comments have about the expected amount of hate.
i woulda been mad if i was in that run too though. i don't like tanks that speed ahead and leave mobs barely angry at them, likely to turn on the healer the first sign of hps or any innocent dps that in their ignorance actually dps. at least smack em to half health before running off.

saw this too. comments have about the expected amount of hate.
i woulda been mad if i was in that run too though. i don't like tanks that speed ahead and leave mobs barely angry at them, likely to turn on the healer the first sign of hps or any innocent dps that in their ignorance actually dps. at least smack em to half health before running off.
This is what im coining as "Glory Pulling". When a tank doesn't care about mob agro/hp/kiting. Resulting in sloppy runs and dead questers. Draining our already sketchy standing in the community of whatever honor it has.

it's like healers that dps. their first job is to keep people alive. a healer dpsing while ppl die is doing it wrong.
tanks' job is to keep the mobs angry at them. if a tank's focusing on doing big dps and leaving mobs 90 yds outside of their taunt range to aggro onto the other players, they're just as wrong.
doing more than your role is fine, but do your primary role first and foremost.

it's like healers that dps. their first job is to keep people alive. a healer dpsing while ppl die is doing it wrong.
tanks' job is to keep the mobs angry at them. if a tank's focusing on doing big dps and leaving mobs 90 yds outside of their taunt range to aggro onto the other players, they're just as wrong.
doing more than your role is fine, but do your primary role first and foremost.

There are social contracts between roles that need to be met in order for the game to run smoothly. I do personally feel that pulling for glory is against these social contracts. I am not speaking about blizzards new PC attempt at a tos.

Twinks that don't know this are the problem, not the solution. Each moment can be a one off but if anyone constantly pulls like the above reddit video they are indeed a bad twink imho. Somewhat @thready so I'll stop there about that example.

Dependency on others pushes us to work together. Self Sufficiency leads to enabling micro and macro vacuums of bandwagoning. Instances where a player expects a role to interact and intervene; so they pull as if they will be safe regardless of the dictation of court vision. All roles interacting with one another within in a Twink environment will organically create bandwagoning; often many times a run. Even near 1 shotting toons seem to be victim to this logic as well. Be Sharp, Be Good, Play Better, TWINKLE MORE!

Last edited:
I don't understand glory pulling, and the whole showboating thing. It's not hard to have etiquitte, and still kick ass as a team player. I (ret pally) queue as dps ( I don't care about the wait, it's not worth the b.s. that often ensues), and I always help the healer. Support the group, and make friends, not enemies.
I've only had one ahole take offense to my twinkness, most of the time people are digging it.

I don't understand glory pulling, and the whole showboating thing. It's not hard to have etiquitte, and still kick ass as a team player. I (ret pally) queue as dps ( I don't care about the wait, it's not worth the b.s. that often ensues), and I always help the healer. Support the group, and make friends, not enemies.
I've only had one ahole take offense to my twinkness, most of the time people are digging it.
Some people don't care while others like yourself and I do. It's hard to have a standard in a community like this. There is no governing body besides pubic shame. Even then, public shame means little on the interwebs. I try to ensure that a path is made for those who fall behind me. Even this might be considered glory pulling as I dont include the party in many pulls. I do wish that 15 was the dungeon entry level. It would bring us closer in power to the levelers. Allowing them so keep up just a little bit more. Even then, 15 bis would still be in a position to just auto run to bosses, killing everything in it's way.

Some people only do RDF for the dmg buff and not to showboat. Though chances are they are actually showboating to some extent.

Is there a difference between Glory Pulling and carrying the whole group. Is it about being cautious and conscientious with our pulls to prevent levelers from dying. We gatta be real many twinks who enter dungeons end up running the whole thing one way or another.

Of course, Glory Pulling is running ahead of the group and generally not giving a care about what the rest of your group is doing. So, essentially just soloing the dungeon in RDF. Twinks are almost always going to carry in dungeons, but glory pulling is kinda selfish and ruins your group's experience

I guess I'm guilty as charged lol I'm a mage tank, but I power level groups for hours on end. Most love it, but there have been a few haters. I do try and keep the group safe and don't go far enough ahead that bosses despawn like I've seen from some.... cough monks ....cough hunter with 60 mastery lol. I also have macros to communicate and joke around as I can't type and play at the same time.

Users who are viewing this thread