EU+US How to reliably hide cloth gear on a Demon Hunter?

Felil

Grandfathered
Hi there

Is anyone here a WoW 101 twink transmog expert?

I've got a recently created Demon Hunter equipped with a mix of leather and cloth armour.

Before I realised that it could even be a problem, I somehow successfully managed to hide my cloth shoulders. I've also seen Armory profiles of people successfully hiding the same cloth helm as I have (Serrinne's Maleficent Habit) but it seems pretty hit and miss. At least, I don't seem able to do it.

Is there a foolproof way to hide a cloth helm on a leather wearing class?

Same question for a cloth belt, as I just bought Telubis' Binding of Patience.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Just realised that Hiroitchi = Shinoken

Hi.

Your posts on the WoW forums have been very informative and helpful

Just realised that Hiroitchi = Shinoken

Hi.

Your posts on the WoW forums have been very informative and helpful

small world I suppose, you're welcome and hope you're enjoying your Twink man. There are alot of helpful players here who apperciate and understand this bracket really well. Heck I got some pretty good advice and input from players like Myperfection, Delindsay, Changzu, just to name a few.

small world I suppose, you're welcome and hope you're enjoying your Twink man. There are alot of helpful players here who apperciate and understand this bracket really well. Heck I got some pretty good advice and input from players like Myperfection, Delindsay, Changzu, just to name a few.
I think that is why we are all here. To help each other out. Noone can know everything and this community is great at sharing information.

Users who are viewing this thread