General How to Obtain the "Guide Author" title

Pitter

Boots Thief
Hello fellow twinks, my name is Patrick, but most people just call me Pitter, Tassle, or Tas. In this guide I will be going over the necessary things you must to in order to obtain the title of Guide Author on Xpoff.com. I will also post some tips and tricks that may help you obtain the title in a more efficient manner. This guide is 100% serious and not troll in any way shape or form.

After months of extensive research I have finally figured out the secret to obtaining the highly sought after title that is Guide Author. Many a twink have thought that after writing one exceptional guide that their title is deserved, but they are sadly mistaken. To obtain the Guide Author title a twink must write not just one, but two guides, the twink that has posted said guides must also be a active and helpful forum poster, as seen in my glorious contribution to this thread.

Once a twink has matched the above criteria, they are entitled to the Guide Author title. Keep in mind, however it is up to @Conq as to whether or not said twink deserves the title or not. A good method of ensuring @Conq awards you the title that you deserve and have deserved for over a year now you can mention him a lot in a post. @Conq @Conq @Conq @Conq @Conq @Conq

If all of the above messages work, you may have to take drastic measures, messaging Mr. Conq on FaceBook to let him know that you are ready for your title is also rather effective:

conqreal.JPG

Messaging him on Curse just in case he doesn't check his FaceBook messages is also important, especially if you have not earned your deserved title in over a year:
conqudupp.JPG

Thank you for reading my completely serious, and in no way shape or form troll guide on how to obtain the Guide Author title! I wish you twinks the best of luck in getting yours!
@Conq @Conq @Conq @Conq @Conq @Conq @Conq @Conq @Conq @Conq @Conq @Conq @Conq @Conq @Conq @Conq @Conq @Conq @Conq @Conq @Conq @Conq @Conq @Conq @Conq @Conq @Conq @Conq @Conq @Conq @Conq @Conq @Conq @Conq @Conq @Conq @Conq @Conq @Conq @Conq

Well at least you cant get guide author for making a ''How to Properly Punt Gnomes guide'' or ''How to have Picnics in WSG guide'' anymore like we had back on 2012-14 TI with f2p EU mods.

Or get guide author for ''How to solo Shadowfang Keep as a level 20 hunter while grinding Exodar Reputation with a Tabard guide''. (actually im sure you can do that , so im currently working on it , all rights reserved for me XD :) ;) )

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread