How to make friends guide (works in every bracket except 19)

inoobupro

Banned
Another one of my short guides (TM).

Simple. Play a like a fucking ret@rded ape for 200k-300k HKS clicking n shite or just be weird AF and put emoticons into every sentence you type, but both would be the best. For some unknown reason most WoW kids really like that.(maybe they feel pity cuz they think ur ret@rded ingame and irl and dey smart so dey try to be nice , idk) And then everyone will be ur friend. Rate my guide.

edit

Also, one more thing I forgot. if you play like a pacifist, play a certain race that some kids have a hard on for, for example a panda for furries, or others like fem night elf gurl, or scream in chat to go for the flag or say something completely fucking retarded in chat like Yay Tacos!(and name ur toon like that for bonus points) you will definitely have forum and btag full of friends, no joke.

Last edited:
Or, you know...You could take my advice.

1. Be helpful and courteous. Examples:

A. Help run people through instances, or offer to tank/heal for quicker queues.
B. Help financial and gear needs for guild mates.
C. Answer peoples questions instead of saying "Google it"/ "Go to Wowhead".
D. Bring food, pots, etc to raids or bgs to share.

2. Be polite and mature, but have fun and don't seem uptight or stuck up.

3. Be talkative, yet not too much. Let others get a word in edge wise, but always be there for advice or just happy go lucky discussion.

4. Engage as a community. Too many complain of isolation and WoW seeming to be a single player game. It doesn't have to be, and if you engage the community and engage as a community, it lifts others up and causes a fun game environment.

5. Don't be a dick. Seriously. Don't. Trolls and idiotic comments can be fun here and there, but in the end it's detrimental to a community. You also won't likely make many friends.

I'm in no way saying I'm a prime example of these things, by the way. It's merely an example of how to get a nice community in online games, and make friends.

Epic Guide bro, could you put in a few examples?

How to make friends in 19s:

Option 1:
Tell everyone they suck; especially people who DON'T suck.
Say you're the best.
Blame lag if you suck.
Send unsolicited btag requests to eFamous tinks you don't know.
????
Profit

Option 2:
Get an eFamous tink to vouch for you.
Profit.

I'd rather be a good player and play 19s than have friends tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread