EU+US How to make a 100 trial twink comprehensive guide.

handsomedgc

Scum of the earth
So what can we do as a 100?
- Skip levels 1 to 100.
- Get 1 Artifact weapon.
- Join battlegrounds and arenas.
- Visit legion zones if you have the expansion.
- Tanaan Jungle.
- Invite people.
- Pretty sure you can level to 110 BUT can't do quest (NOT TESTED, WILL DO SOON).
- Use the garrison.
- Can join Guilds, and create them.
So what can't we do as a 100?
- Instanced PvE.
- Get Artifact Power.
- Anything that involving completing the artifact quest.

How to enjoy and get the max out of your 'F2P Endless 100 Trial'.
- Get gear through PvP'ing and Tanaan Jungle.
- Do a lot of world pvp.
- Can be used to farm garrison materials.
- PvP gear from WoD scales up to 740 in battlegrounds! (TESTED).

How to start a 100 trial twink.
1. Hearthstone out of the training intro to your garrison.
2. Farm mats and get gold and get acces to tanaan jungle.
3. Hearthstone to your main city, go to the bord with the quest.
4. Pick up the one that starts legion quest.
5. Talk to the NPC to complete the quest.
6. I skipped the intro quest to Legion expansion, but I've been told you can get the items from the invasion on the Broken Isle. (Not Tested).
7. Get teleported to Dalaran.

8. Complete your quest to get the Dalaran hearthstone.
9. Wander around untill you get your Artifact Quest.
10. Start your quest.
11. Pick the Artifact Weapon you want. YOU CAN ONLY CHOSE ONE!
12. Do the questline untill you get the Artifact weapon. AFTER THIS DON'T COMPLETE THE QUEST, HEARTHSTONE OUT WHEN YOU HAVE EQUIPED YOUR WEAPON.
13. Enjoy your 100 trial with a artifact weapon, go out, wpvp, do tanaan or rp.
14. WHATEVER YOU DO DON'T GET ARTIFACT POWER. THIS WILL ACTIVATE THE LAST 10 MINUTES OF YOUR TRIAL.

Rule 14 is obselete, completing your artifact weapon quest will trigger your last ten minutes.

Today, 22-9-2016, I found that you can quest in legion expansion IF you legion. You just have to swim, or use goblin gliders. You can unlock flight points, so you can fly from dalaran.

BIG FIND
- You can do WoD Dungeons, so far I can enter without a problem.
- You can quest in legion AND GAIN ARTIFACT POWER.

Last edited:
if you can go to broken isles, you can probably kill mobs there to farm ilvl 753 boes. you probably want to sell them to the AH to make gold. unless you are not scared of a hotfix that kills that toon, then you can buy them from the AH instead

I did some class trial tests and found out that you can get the ring/trinket/weapon from the legion invasion. You can also get 746 ilvl boes. Do all the quests up to the artifact weapon and just leave the quest in your class hall. I did some BG tests and no matter what your gear the stats are all the same. Not sure about 1% item level boost

Im very interested in how this will work out so if anyone wants to add my tag its Miloki#11181

Never knew we can get artifact, fantastic!

c9KSt94.jpg

Edit: I was able to do instanced PvE, did a WoD Heroic.

Must be time based
Someone mentioned having 10+ trials running for over two weeks.

On they assumption they aren't lying, that makes me think it isn't time based.

If they are, maybe it is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Someone mentioned having 10+ trials running for over two weeks.

On they assumption they aren't lying, that makes me think it isn't time based.

If they are, maybe it is.

I hearthed right off the boat, didnt do anything but pvp, equiped some BOEs and still got locked out without an artifact so i have no idea. It might have been that i equiped the mace higher than the ilevel for artifacts

I was the guy using trials for 2 weeks, I just had one of my class trials lock it's self out but the others are fine.

Was gonna say this is gonna get hella nerfed but looks like they're already in the process of hotfixing.

I was the guy using trials for 2 weeks, I just had one of my class trials lock it's self out but the others are fine.

Excellent.

Okay so any changes or difference between the one that got locked out and the others?

Excellent.

Okay so any changes or difference between the one that got locked out and the others?
Also curious about this. The only thing I did differently was equip the 810 mace. Maybe if we keep it under a certain item level? Not sure tho

Also curious about this. The only thing I did differently was equip the 810 mace. Maybe if we keep it under a certain item level? Not sure tho

I wonder how long it would last in WoD and under content only? Okay maybe get the artifact but after that, just keep it in WoD or under.

We also need to find out if a vet/starter can do it too.

If that works for more than a month under those conditions, I'd say we have a new twink style

Users who are viewing this thread