How To: Level Your Tink FAST!

Ubex

Grandfathered
To most of you, this video may be useless. But I was just thinking this may be able to help a few people that are new to tinking. So I hope you learn something :)

I would love any and all feedback. Would also love recommendations for future tutorial videos.

Last edited:
Besides Goblin or Worgen, leveling to 10 should take about 20 mins total (/played). And for most classes, that is approximately the amount of time it will take to reach either RFC for Horde or DM for Alliance while killing everything along the way. Obviously, as you mentioned, it is quicker with dotting classes but it is also sigificantly quicker on melee classes than questing. Pretty much every starting zone will have quick spawning mobs close by and on the route to dungeons for 10 - 15. Questing is just ridiculously slow in comparison and there is generally no need to travel all that far as it just tacks on addtional time /played.

Not that I'm needing it, but this is very helpful to those who do not know. Some people think that questing is the fastest, but I believe it slows you down.

I don't have a specific spot I go to for either Alliance or Horde to kill things, but I just run around and kill everything in my path. If you know where all the rare spawns are that helps a ton, I've learned them all over the years of leveling characters. Usually hit level 10 in about 15-20 minutes, really just depends if the class can dot or not and of course hunters are easy mode. From there like you said for Alliance I go to Deadmines and Horde I go to RFC. Usually in about two runs of soloing you are level 20 or 19, whichever you choose to do. For 29 I just do random dungeons once 20.

Once again though, very helpful. Glad you made this because I'm sure it will come in handy for a lot of folks.

Also, make sure you have your Minor Speed to boots and Gift enchant to cloak for this method.

I usually kill the boars around Princess there until level 7 as they perpetually spawn. At level 7 you get less XP. Then I move on to the Riverpaw Gnolls in Westfall. The spawn quickly too. There is a pet daily by the both areas too!
@10 go to Deadmines up to first boss and rinse and repeat until level 15.
@15 stop XP and run random instances until you get your desired satchel belt(s) since you will only be running DM and RFC, the quickest two.
Turn XP back on and play BGs until you have aquired 500 honor to purchase a battlestandard.
LEVEL UP and GEAR!
Getting to 15 is only the beginning of the journey.

How fast you actually level to 10 that way?

I have leveled a priest to 10 in less than 10 min. Although I have never actually timed it. That was with both ring bonuses. I am sure people could do it faster if they really tried.
I level priests to 15 every month just for the DMF and delete them because they are so easy to level up. I may have to try the pond.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread