How to grind for furbolg medicine pouch?

Imatwink

Veteran
Do you just have someone kill in your group starting at level one? Seems like you need to kill a ton, is it hard to stay under 19 and do this?

How to get to the farming Spot,
You basicly could die in IF - run in spirit to your farmingspot, and invite a main - he kills the Mobs.
What you could do, if you want to see the mobs around there, run in spirit to a lake, go underwater and log out, when you log back in, your "spirit" will die again, and your body will be ported to the lake, BUT you will be ported back to the first spirit healer and have to run all the way back . This will also help a lot run to STV as an Ally.

Sorry if it is written a bit confuse, its early :D

Can you rez at any GY once dead? I'd hate to go find my body or even bother pulling up my map lol :p
i have an idea.. but now that I mention it.. for some reason, I logged on to my toon who I'm farming furby for and they were alive at the Felwood GY.. uhm.. wtf?

Anyways.. it's a looooong ass farm. Make sure to kill the Chieftain. He gives like 5 more rep.

How to get to the farming Spot,
You basicly could die in IF - run in spirit to your farmingspot, and invite a main - he kills the Mobs.
What you could do, if you want to see the mobs around there, run in spirit to a lake, go underwater and log out, when you log back in, your "spirit" will die again, and your body will be ported to the lake, BUT you will be ported back to the first spirit healer and have to run all the way back . This will also help a lot run to STV as an Ally.

Sorry if it is written a bit confuse, its early :D

I thought you needed your corpse near where the mobs are dying to get credit. Is this not true?

I farmed mine during the second 60 wave grouping up people. Worked pretty well. Tell them straight away you want rep and they can freeloot. Helps a lot. If they don't notice you'll siphon gold too. :) (made about 25 g farming rep there as a ghost)

Is the bag best in slot for an alliance hunter with cruel barb? I’m rushing enchanter staff currently

no body grinds furbolg unless its for the small rep items. generally people don't grind here as most of the rep isn't used outside of enchanters

When I farmed it in December there's usually a few others there which can both be levelers just questing or other 60's grinding for rep. What I always did was invite everyone I saw to my party and set loot to free-for-all. Everyone went their own way and just grinded + you could help eachother out on bigger 4-5 mob pulls. Everyone profitted from the arrangement since 60's got more/faster rep and levelers got xp from all our kills too + you looted your own kills.

I thought you needed your corpse near where the mobs are dying to get credit. Is this not true?
no you dont, but it helps if you want to ask 60s around for leeching the rep. if your corpse isnt there, you wont see mobs or players around.

Was just out there, I could follow a party member, see her pet, collect money, and rep. could not see mobs. but as long as your friend or new found grinding buddy isn't going jumps or trapping you behind logs, you can walk away while they grind. my body was inside the cave, but we were in winterspring. hope this clears up some confusion. (only unfriendly atm, 5 rep)

So in theory I could go get this on my already 19 twink?

once you have the rep, you need to get to the tunnel to get the item. if you farmed the pouch as a ghost you got no discovery XP. depending on where you are setting on XP. i recommend getting a warlock summon directly at the NPC/vendor. method used by level 1 bank alt twinks

Users who are viewing this thread