How to farm for 19 boe items?

Fernandoro

Veteran
Nowadays with the scaling world we have, is it possible to farm for items like, Shadowfang, assassin's blade, for a lv 19 twink?
I ran shadowfang keep 10 times today, I got items thar required level >51 to equip, if a Shadowfang for ex, drops, it wont require lv 19 as it used to be before, right?
I made the runs with my 101 twink

If possible, how can I farm for a lv 19 shadowfang?

And dont say: "Buy it from AH"
havent seen one there since last year

I will not say "Buy it from AH", but I'll say that you are posting in the lvl 1-9 twink forum man... xD

We can't even get into the dungeons

PS: just go with a 19 and a 120, cos the blues can scale to both players

Better have some gold to pay a higher lvl because it's going to be hard to find a guy to run you 100+ runs for free for these low drops chance items

So far, it's been confirmed that SF drops the unscaled version from chests. So your best bet would be to farm chests. Do it on a rogue so that you have lockpick. There's a guide to chest locations and optimal routing somewhere on the website. Can't remember if it's @Fat Al that posted it or something.

So far, it's been confirmed that SF drops the unscaled version from chests. So your best bet would be to farm chests. Do it on a rogue so that you have lockpick. There's a guide to chest locations and optimal routing somewhere on the website. Can't remember if it's @Fat Al that posted it or something.

I have the guide linked in my Signature. But here it is to save an extra click:
https://xpoff.com/threads/fatal-treasure-chest-hunting-guide.78533/
Thanks for the plug, @Bestworld.

Why chests? Is not better to have a scaled version? Maybe because the maximun escaled version in mobs is req16 even if you go with a 19?

What do you mean?

The reason for going for chests isn't necessarily "only" to go for the unscaled version, which is ilvl 24, and the scaled version to 19's is ilvl 23 (both exact same stats so it doesn't matter), but also because you can do this on ur own on a high level character, making the farm way less tideous as compared to having to run with randoms or wait for friends to be available to spam sfk with you to get you a Shadowfang, and let's be honest. Who tf wanna do that.

Users who are viewing this thread