How to edit a WoW BG video?

Kaløyan

Grandfathered

I have a lot of videos, but dunno how to edit them to get more views.
I already creaded such a thread before , but cant find it.

This is a raw video without edin and my XSplit sub just expired during thins recording so, tell me... should I pay to edit the videos or just post them just like that - in full lenght.
Im doing a lot of "Kill-Stealing" stuff - not a big dps, but taking kills.
The kill-steal starts from 0:35

Do you know about subliminal advertising? They banned it in the 50s but before the ban they used to advertise products by flashing a message/image numerous times during the broadcast, your conscious brain wouldnt even be aware it was happening at all but you would sub consciously consume these ads and if it worked this would lead you to BUY COKE BUY COKE BUY COKE or whatever.

Do this in your pvp movies with photos of your cock

Do you know about subliminal advertising? They banned it in the 50s but before the ban they used to advertise products by flashing a message/image numerous times during the broadcast, your conscious brain wouldnt even be aware it was happening at all but you would sub consciously consume these ads and if it worked this would lead you to BUY COKE BUY COKE BUY COKE or whatever.

Do this in your pvp movies with photos of your cock
Yeah :D I saw some ppl in YouTube with their "mouth open" shit... to get "clickbaits". Mostly in "Fortnite" game videos. I dont want to go that far... They are all gayish bastards. I want to be cool! I`ll try with something else for "Thumbnail", when I start to be a youtuber - soon.

Say nigger alot. Would probably get the attention

To the guys who accusing me for not respond to their chat -
ban blizz.png

I just cant chat... Im banned (silenced) again. This time till the end of February... Thats brutal :(

Users who are viewing this thread