How to AFK farm BoE's with bots around

Havagudwun

Veteran
Make a drood.
Level that drood to 15+ for talents.
Pick Brambles talent.
Go find a group of moonkin bots farming hyperspawns.
Sit AFK right next to where hostile mobs spawn so they will aggro and run to you quickly.
Wait for the drood bots to run by spamming their Starfall.
Profit.

The drood's Brambles talent will act like a Paladin's retribution aura so you want to get hit and should have your back to the mobs. Your toon should regen back to 90-100% hp in between spawns that happen roughly every 10 seconds with a group of BoE farmers running around near you, without any action from you.
It may not get you all their thousands of kills, but if you can't join a group, this is by far fastest way to farm BoE's that I've found.
PmxBesR.jpg

I'm currently still doing this and I'm getting all 5 murlocs every time they spawn while standing in this spot shown in picture, in Azsuna. That's roughly 5 kills every 20-30 seconds as the bots are patrolling around me, and their starfall doesn't go for the mobs until they start aggroing to me.
I seem to only miss a kill if I somehow dodge an attack.

This spot also allows you to manually cast Moonfire at 7 other murlocs within range to snipe the kills.
Will post more AFK spots as I find them.

GfgV3Em.jpg

After about a week of AFK farming like this with the same bots running around me 24/7, I finally decided to hit that report button. Hundreds of greens, 5 unique recipes, 5 epics, and countless relics for 19's made me almost regret and miss them.. But then, 2 hours later, they were back with new toons but same servers!

+1 to Blizz for actually enforcing the ToS, and +2 to the bots that don't give up. It's machines like you that allow me to sit AFK and loot. <3

Ya it's pretty trashy that this is how WoW has become, but at least it's finally against their ToS again, so there's a chance that less of it will happen.
I chose to redo my twinks on an RP server and so far haven't regretted it. Seem to run into less than on a populated server.
1 4x4 group is easy to steal almost an entire pass of the murlocs if you use travel form + bear + moonfire very quickly between packs, staying in front of one of the bots, then right back to AFK spot till they pass.

Users who are viewing this thread