How should I begin twinking

Nicholasky

Sorry, noob here! I am interested in making a level 10 twink but I don't know how I should get started in collecting gear like HOA. All input appreciated thanks

1. Full Looms
  2. Get the Quest for Legion (Warboard) and go as far as getting 1 Artifact Weapon
  3. Enchant said Artifact Weapon BEFORE putting any Relics in it
  4. Get the Quest for WoD (Horde it's an Orc standing next to the Warboard)
  5. Get your Garrison all the way up (including the 2 Followers from Warpspear)
  6. Once you have both Warpspear Followers, THEN do the Glove and Ring Mission for iLvL 40 gear
  7. Have a 45+ take you through the starter BfA Dungeon until an Azerite item drops that they can trade you
  8. Port to Org/SW > Log out/in > do HOA Quest chain
  9. Level through your starting BfA Zone until you get the Shoulders (Azerite) & get the Scroll Quest from any Treasure Chest for the Azerite Helm
  10. Complete all 4 Legion Zones for (4) iLvL 50 pcs
  11. Then it gets harder (time consuming) to fill out the rest of your gear
  12. Enjoy being OP as long as it lasts (Nerfbat will swing hard soon)

1. Full Looms
  2. Get the Quest for Legion (Warboard) and go as far as getting 1 Artifact Weapon
  3. Enchant said Artifact Weapon BEFORE putting any Relics in it
  4. Get the Quest for WoD (Horde it's an Orc standing next to the Warboard)
  5. Get your Garrison all the way up (including the 2 Followers from Warpspear)
  6. Once you have both Warpspear Followers, THEN do the Glove and Ring Mission for iLvL 40 gear
  7. Have a 45+ take you through the starter BfA Dungeon until an Azerite item drops that they can trade you
  8. Port to Org/SW > Log out/in > do HOA Quest chain
  9. Level through your starting BfA Zone until you get the Shoulders (Azerite) & get the Scroll Quest from any Treasure Chest for the Azerite Helm
  10. Complete all 4 Legion Zones for (4) iLvL 50 pcs
  11. Then it gets harder (time consuming) to fill out the rest of your gear
  12. Enjoy being OP as long as it lasts (Nerfbat will swing hard soon)
Hoping some stuff gets grandfathered at least.

Users who are viewing this thread