How Pandaria?

Pick up the quest from the Hero's Call Board. You may have to cycle between a few before you get "Jade Forest"

I love pandaria, only that you need flight mount for most of the quests from the tillers is sad. Can't finish my field up to 16 without flying. :(

I love pandaria, only that you need flight mount for most of the quests from the tillers is sad. Can't finish my field up to 16 without flying. :(

Just tested: your spirit can fly in this area so with some smart revives you will be able to get what you want)
There are other ways for some classes (all hail grapling hook) and for owners of Darmoon Cannon or various Engineering-shenanigans.

Well, next week is the DMF.
Grab urself a Darkmoon Cannon and u’ll be fine. 1 blast is all u need for dailies.
Once u get up, u can use the goats and other boss to hit u higher ;)
Easier with certain classes, but possible on all with the Cannon.

5f5r24.jpg

Just tested: your spirit can fly in this area so with some smart revives you will be able to get what you want)
There are other ways for some classes (all hail grapling hook) and for owners of Darmoon Cannon or various Engineering-shenanigans.

Spirit revives can get you up to skyrange without too much hassle, but I can't think of anything that can conveniently kill you for that one quest up north for Nana Mudclaw. Wowhead comments for Nana's Vote II: The Sacred Springs mention a couple of tricks, and of course the DMF cannon is always handy.

Spirit revives can get you up to skyrange without too much hassle, but I can't think of anything that can conveniently kill you for that one quest up north for Nana Mudclaw. Wowhead comments for Nana's Vote II: The Sacred Springs mention a couple of tricks, and of course the DMF cannon is always handy.

For the first hill, you can pull MangleMaw up to the hill with a Ranged ability, or a toy from the toy vendor - Alliance Toy Vendor or Battle Horn (MoP Toy), Foxicopter (1000g - MoP Toy) works too. For the second hill, you will have to pull the Thousand-Year Guardian itself. You can definitely do both pulls with the Battle Horn, and can farm it off of Blackhoof if need be. Also, for one of the Golden Orchid hills (daily) you can use Petulant Pumpkins .

Users who are viewing this thread