How much are Darkweave Breeches currently worth on the twink market?

pereith said:
Definitely worth considering just how much gold 85s are rolling in compared to endgamers in TBC/vanilla when setting your prices ;)

Exactly what he said. Gold is so easy to get right now, that a lot of prices are just skyrocketting, simply because player can NOW afford it. I'm often seeing one player buy about 5-6 of my items at a time, a set of gear blue and epic for his level, even if it's 1 thousand gold it doesn't matters, because gold is a joke and people can easily spend it.

i paid 500g ea for two pairs of these before the shattering, now i wouldn't even buy them since the SFK quest reward pants are better. some people might still be buying them (esp on servers where twinking is not huge) because they know enough about twinking to know that they were really good at one time, but don't know enough to know that things have changed. same goes for sentry cloak.

Selling them 700-800G most of time on my server.. and already sold many of them. Not even worth to underbid someones price.. sooner or later, they get sold

Users who are viewing this thread