How many of you stay subbed just because of twinking?

Are you subbed only because of twinking?

• Yes

Votes: 41 73.2%
  • No

Votes: 4 7.1%
  • No, but I have been subbed for just twinking in the past.

Votes: 11 19.6%

• Total voters

rampaige

Grandfathered
Just was curious how many of you were subbed to wow just for twinking alone.

Awhile back, I was subbed on a vanilla account so I could twink st 60 without locking xp. Once blizzard changed the accounts to all have Cata, I couldn't do that anymore and I unsubbed until mid MoP.

Twinking has been something I've done since pre BC and its kept me subbed when I was bored of the end game content. I find that as things have gotten more difficult to twink (compared to how it used to be), I phase in and out of playing wow more.

Just curious on the communities thoughts!

Got some vets only for goldmaking. how about such twist!

:eek: you can tink with your exp turned on if you just don't upgrade to the newest xpac?

You could a long time ago in like WotLK it cata. You would play on an account without TBC or any expansion and be put in the XP on brackets because technically you were not locked. But that went away because they have everyone Cata when MoP came out I think.

It was insane when it was possible. My prot warrior was literally like a Boss in AV.

You could a long time ago in like WotLK it cata. You would play on an account without TBC or any expansion and be put in the XP on brackets because technically you were not locked. But that went away because they have everyone Cata when MoP came out I think.

It was insane when it was possible. My prot warrior was literally like a Boss in AV.
I think that was still a thing in cata, The battlechest was only the original game + tbc back then until very very late mop I belive?

Back when 70s had av pops even with exp turned off ;<

19s have kept me subscribed since Vanila.

But wouldn't it still be possible even after all acounts got upgraded to Cata? You would just sit at lvl 85 instead?

But wouldn't it still be possible even after all acounts got upgraded to Cata? You would just sit at lvl 85 instead?
I suppose it would be, I haven't really been looking into that so much. I think with legion they are also giving all the accounts a free expansion again (MoP or WoD). Im not sure what exansions are all inlcuded anymore.

Would be interesting to see, could be fun too. I may give that a test after legion launches.

I suppose it would be, I haven't really been looking into that so much. I think with legion they are also giving all the accounts a free expansion again (MoP or WoD). Im not sure what exansions are all inlcuded anymore.

Would be interesting to see, could be fun too. I may give that a test after legion launches.
I've heard somewhere that they're upgrading all accounts to WoD, I dont know if you can choose to upgrade or not though

I've heard somewhere that they're upgrading all accounts to WoD, I dont know if you can choose to upgrade or not though

On my account when they upgraded everything to cata, my vanilla account was forced to get all the expansions. I woulda kept it as is!

I generally play endgame pvp each season until im fully geared and thats it, other than that all i do is twink pvp and it is why im still subbed :)

Users who are viewing this thread