EU+US How long will it take to 'fund' my twink?

handsomedgc

Scum of the earth
I'm planning to make a basic bitch 101 balance druid twink, so only normal ilvl 840 boes mostly. I was wondering how much this will cost on a avg EU server. I'm going to use this druid for the leather farms in highmountain, and gonna use the bloods to make potions. Does anyone know how long it will take to pay-off my investment? Or if anyone knows betters spot just let me know!

I'm planning to make a basic bitch 101 balance druid twink, so only normal ilvl 840 boes mostly. I was wondering how much this will cost on a avg EU server. I'm going to use this druid for the leather farms in highmountain, and gonna use the bloods to make potions. Does anyone know how long it will take to pay-off my investment? Or if anyone knows betters spot just let me know!
The normal prices could look like this:
Head - 0-4k
Neck - 40-70k
Shoulders - 20-40k
Cloak - 30-70k
Chest - 20-40k
Bracer - 20-40k
Gloves - 0k
Belt - 0k
Legs - 20-40k
Boots - 0k (Skyreach) or 80-120k (Legendary)
Ring 1+2 - 0-1k (crafted) or 10-30k (boe)
Trinket 1 - 1-3k (epic crafted)
Trinket 2 - 10-40k

So around 300k (no lego) and 400k (with lego). If you already starting buying gear and only went for good prices, you should have been able to get all slots filled for around 150k (no lego).

"How long?" around 10-15 hours of leather farming, depending on prices.

When 7.3 will go live a lot of things will change. Especially the economy for current materials because of the new materials 2.0. Same goes for Blood, Obliterum and stuff.

When 7.3 will go live a lot of things will change. Especially the economy for current materials because of the new materials 2.0. Same goes for Blood, Obliterum and stuff.

Will most farming spots be obselete?

Will most farming spots be obselete?
I think it will be the opposite. Prices will go up again because people will farm the new materials. But I have no idea how good the old stuff will sell then.

The only thing I know for now is that obliterum will get way more expensive. Primal Obliterum (upgrade armor from 900-935) needs the old obliterum too.

It's a pity that people rolling balance druids only settle for "basic bitch" gear, I don't see how you can have any pride in only kitting out your twink to the bare minimum.
As MyPerfection said, those prices are considerably accurate, however the best deals made are OFF the auction house.
Whisper the users selling the items, or if they are offline send them a mail message asking them for 30% off the item.

I'll tweak some of MyPerfections prices to what they go for on my server to provide you with an average value (Sylvanas)
Head - (835) 48k (Could get this to 30k in an OFF AH deal)
Neck - (840) 48k (I got an 840 +socket for 35k OFF AH deal)
Shoulders - (840) 45k (I got an 840 +socket for 36k OFF AH deal)
Cloak - (840) 30k
Chest - (840) 50k (I got an 845 for 40k OFF AH deal)
Bracer - (850) 40k (No 840s on the AH)
Gloves - (840) 33k
Belt - (840) 29k (There is an 845 for 30k)
Legs - (840) 27k
Boots - (970) 100k (Cheapest I got was 85k)
Ring 1 - (840) Sameed's 25k
Ring 2 - (840) Vastly Oversized 45k
Trinket 1 - (840) Eyasu's 40k (I got an 840 +socket for 15k)
Trinket 2 - N/A (I'm using a 715 Trinket, Cost 1k)

Total Cost CURRENT *Sylvanas EU* = 561,000g
Total Cost WITH OFF AH Deals *Sylvanas EU* = 471,000g
Bearing in mind if you don't use the legendary boots it will save you 85,000-100,000g bringing the total down to 371,000g

So the price range is from 371,000g -> 561,000g

You can make up to 8-12k each run depending what people on your server pay. If you get really, really good at runs you can get the average of all 4 down to like 6-7 minutes. That's like 80k per hour and I can attest to this. I do for roughly 3 hour sessions and make over 250k every time.

Plenty of fund money

You can make up to 8-12k each run depending what people on your server pay. If you get really, really good at runs you can get the average of all 4 down to like 6-7 minutes. That's like 80k per hour and I can attest to this. I do for roughly 3 hour sessions and make over 250k every time.

Plenty of fund money

Bearing in mind you need to be able to find players that want boosting, this is not always the case, sometime you have to settle for boosting 1-3 people at a time.

Users who are viewing this thread