How is this possible?

Thotfc

R1 Friendly Tink
I was waiting for the mad merchant to buy https://www.wowhead.com/item=140309/prismatic-bauble and i came across this level 5 with this equipped, How is this possible to get?

u3xMR0O.jpg

I was waiting for the mad merchant to buy https://www.wowhead.com/item=140309/prismatic-bauble and i came across this level 5 with this equipped, How is this possible to get?

u3xMR0O.jpg

iirc that shirt comes in the mail, so it's probably the thing where every character online on your bnet account will get the reward when you get an achievement. It was mainly relevant for pvp saddles in the past, it's popped up with a few things though.

iirc that shirt comes in the mail, so it's probably the thing where every character online on your bnet account will get the reward when you get an achievement. It was mainly relevant for pvp saddles in the past, it's popped up with a few things though.
Thats still confusing tho, doesent make sense how you would do it within the same account....

Thats still confusing tho, doesent make sense how you would do it within the same account....
So when he says that, any account that is online is that is merged with the same bnet

Problem is, that shirt is damn-near impossible to get now (correct me if I'm wrong). I tried getting it in Legion, and 2 bosses required were so damn rare and 1 was bugged where it would instaport you out if you were lucky enough to get him. It was claimed to be grandfathered once wod was over, but some people were lucky enough to be able to get it in Legion if boss didn't bug out. The grind is a pain in the ass since bosses are random, too. Not sure if doable in BFA.

Problem is, that shirt is damn-near impossible to get now (correct me if I'm wrong). I tried getting it in Legion, and 2 bosses required were so damn rare and 1 was bugged where it would instaport you out if you were lucky enough to get him. It was claimed to be grandfathered once wod was over, but some people were lucky enough to be able to get it in Legion if boss didn't bug out. The grind is a pain in the ass since bosses are random, too. Not sure if doable in BFA.
yeah i got it in legion, took me around 3 days straight of doing random encounters to finally get Blingtron. The shirt was mailed to my main only, since i only have f2ps as other linked accounts

Users who are viewing this thread