How is this bracket looking for Shadowlands?

Gandara

Veteran
Hi folks, I'm Drataliornus. I've been quite interested and invested in twinking in the last couple months. I'm still a rather new player overall, having first started during Classic's release last year then moving on to retail at the start of 2020 after realizing Classic was nothing but a clownfiesta.

Anyways, with this short introduction out of the way, I first started twinking as a f2p Fury Warrior and then decided to make a vet MM Hunter. Both were quite fun, from being kited to oblivion as a Warrior and hopelessly watching as Hunters and Arcane Mages abused me from afar to sniping people with big fat juicy Aimed Shots.

I had a blast in the f2p/vet bracket really, especially on my Hunter. Come shadowlands though, I feel like I want to explore more brackets and play other classes, so I decided to up my game a bit. How is the level 49 bracket looking so far? Will it be active? Are the classes looking fun to play?

One thing that I'm interested in is playing the classes with more skills and talents unlocked, since they are pretty much at a rather complete state, with only a few pieces missing. Something I dislike with the current iteration of class design is the loss of Lone Wolf as a vet MM Hunter. Now I know, I know, it is pretty common - and, most of the time, preferable - to see MM Hunters running around with pets to make use of the buffs and all, so some of you may be thinking "lol what a casual, imagine not using pets for the buffs" while reading this, but I really enjoyed making my Aimed Shots even more beefy, alright? Haha. That being said though, as there is essentially no point in not running pets as MM anymore and seeing as to how I don't like general pet gameplay (nothing really negative about them, I just preffer to grind my kills myself, without external help), I thought it would be an interesting thing to take a break from MM and try other classes. So why not do so in a bracket where I could try a brand new class with almost their full potential unlocked?

Well, that is it. I'm interested in joining the level 49 bracket and want to know about it a little. The activity, class viability, gearing and whatnots. This was the old 110 bracket people played in with the natural cap of not having BFA purchased, right? I heard this was the most active bracket besides the f2p/vet one. I was thinking of rolling a Mag'har Orc Enhancement Shaman for starters. Would you people be so kind as to drop some information on the bracket? Thanks <3

you might be better off at 50, for the gameplay youre looking for, since you mention the activity of 110. many 110s are playing bfa gearing for the first time during this prepatch

Users who are viewing this thread