US How is this bracket in it's current state?

You might wanna check out this thread, since the information within it is relevant to your question:

https://xpoff.com/threads/level-20-twinking-still-enjoyable.73198/

There's mixed reviews on the "current state" of the 20s bracket. But it's definitely busier than before, and in general those who know how to make the best of it are having alot of fun!

Although it seems that the more pessimistic people always find something to be dissatisfied about.

super active........but it seems 8/10 of the f2p are alliance making solo queuing as horde pointless...still fun if you got a decent 5man as horde, but frankly the amount of alliance hunters is ridiculous at time...5-7 in 15mans

Is 29 surv still top dog or what
I wouldn't say survival is top dog. But it's still up there sadly.

But yea like said, the bracket is popular but is just mostly f2p's qin. When you do find actual twinks now, it's just a 5m of some of the most op classes and they just face roll. But they can be fun still.

Bracket is really active, fast pops. You'll find allot of fotm warrior's Qing on both sides and some hunters to follow. Like Budget said abovet, it's still fun. Just cause you see warriors/hunters doesn't mean those people can play those classes. See allot of fail warriors/hunters running around.

Last edited:
I'm going to assume arms is best? Arms was pretty dog when I left a year ago.

Yep, Arms had some recent buffs for 7.2.5 and it's OP while Fury had nerfs. I'd imagine some of those for Arms would be toned down soon but who knows. Look how they left Surv and Disc for months.

super active........but it seems 8/10 of the f2p are alliance making solo queuing as horde pointless...still fun if you got a decent 5man as horde, but frankly the amount of alliance hunters is ridiculous at time...5-7 in 15mans
Horde are just as guilty! I've had Surv or now even Warrior stacked bg's vs Horde! Was in a WSG with like 5 warriors and priest healers! Nothing like a pack of Arms Warriors all shielded up coming at ya!

I do pretty good as MM myself, underrated spec.
Pretty good? I'd hate to see what your 'actual good' would be :p

I've had some of the best games since early WoD in the past few weeks. There are usually premades qing so as stated above, solo q isn't super enjoyable. Nonetheless it isn't super hard to find some other 20-29s.

I had some of my best games in this bracket in the past few weeks. It's all dependent on when you q and who is queuing at the time.

Don't let others fool you, hunt priest and war are all represented highly on BOTH factions. Any class has a fair shot though unless the team consists of the previously mentioned clases.

Pops are fast, averaging from 1 min to 10 min. Games are pretty balanced if you choose to pug. 5 man's increase your win chance to around 85% but in no way guarantees a win.

Overall, I like where the bracket is right now. I wish there was a few more people who would step up to try and setup 10v10 but there just isn't.

Last time I played fire mage still had combust at 29. Warriors didn't have rend and were quite useless. What has changed since then in terms of abilities? Don't need a full blown list but highlights of good abilities we have at 29 now?

Well Blizz has been all over the map on warrs for the last week or so. For example, June 13 they did, "Mortal Strike damage increased by 12%.", the next day hotfixed to, "Mortal Strike damage reduced by 30% in PvP situations."; then June 19, "Damage of all abilities reduced by 4%." Plus they've juggled Tier talents around.

http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/1065144-hotfixes-june-20/

I think the templates thing blew their fcuking minds. They're no better at balance now than before Legion, in many cases worse, while we lost the ability to build the way we want. Seems they can't figure out how to make some classes a bit OP so you FotM reroll them and extend your sub time, but not too much to be way over the top.

They need to completely separate PvP from PvE, but it'll never happen.

Pretty active. 3-10 min queues on Alliance side. Wonder how Horde queues are.

On average, it's about the same. Of course it depends on the time as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Users who are viewing this thread