EU How is the 60 Bracket ?

60's from my own experience, comparing other brackets, seems to be the more overall well-rounded bracket when it comes to how the stat-tweaking from Blizzard effected the game. Everything seems highly viable, and it's pretty much an even playing-field.

With that said, queue times are horrible. 20-40 min for BG's (sometimes less). On some days you will catch consecutive pops if the flow is right, and you happen to catch "the wave".

Arenas pop anywhere between 3-10 minutes.

There are no changes to the templates (assuming you're familiar with the legion pvp-template that was introduced in the expansion).
Enchants are still obsolete in instanced PvP.

Personally I like the 60 bracket because of the aforementioned balance in the bracket. I also like it because of the extra buttons you have compared to the other brackets. It actually makes it possible to set up some more individual and flashy plays on certain classes and specs. The "randoms" are also more familiar with the game at this point, and so levelers are at times less frustrating to play with than let's say randoms in the 19 bracket. With that said, you will face less twinks in the 60 bracket compared to the 19 and 29 bracket. You see a few twinks here and there, but it's minimal really. So it's a trade-off in that regard.

Hope this clearified a few things.

Thanks for the reply.

I played early on in Legion, found my 60's were reasonably competitive without any major gear changes for the Template system. Swapped from playing SP to Disc, which was a blast in BG's ( if it didn't get too much focus ).

Just before I un-subbed had hours of fun in Hellfire on the Disc with a Warrior friend

Affi / Demo lock is my other "competitive" 60 which again was fun to play in BG's, made a 60 Ench that got screwed over when they changed the levels that you got spells - removing the instant heal @60 hurt :(

Think I will re-sub for a month and see how it goes.

The changes that will have occurred during your absence for instance PvP would be the increase in health for example, my druids health is around 31k in a BG now which is around a 10k increase from the start of legion which is a decent change. Kind of strange (Doesn't seem right for a level 60) but it makes surviving a lot better.

Other than that the world PvP will be exactly the same :D

Users who are viewing this thread