How is 19s lately? I miss my haters.

Your Mom

Legend
Homelessness melts the mind and breaks the spirit... Donbt forget though.. The artistic will be back.

Anyone want to discuss boomy build druid?

Spelladin? Thefinalboss.. Got me on that.. No arguments.. Pizza would know if its really him.

Curious if anyone has tips on maxing spell crit.

The last topic.. How do I play non spamstring warrior correctly? I'm bad af..

-Shockblocked

I've tried both Spelladin and Boomy and all I can say is that they're hella boring. I guess you got some off heals since you got SP. Pressing Moonfire or Seal of Rightousness won't be fun for more then a game or two, unless ur fried. You should get more then just a spelladin / boomy set for ur twinks imo.

I've tried both Spelladin and Boomy and all I can say is that they're hella boring. I guess you got some off heals since you got SP. Pressing Moonfire or Seal of Rightousness won't be fun for more then a game or two, unless ur fried. You should get more then just a spelladin / boomy set for ur twinks imo.

On point, vert!

I have a boomy in the make... With spell shoulder enchant. Id figured I'd play support roots like mage and pass flag to the dedicated fc or be the fc in the unlikely chance we don't have one of the pros on it.

I'd aquired it before these 13 months.

As usual I'm mad science min maxing.
I'm already very bored.. ( RL included)

The spelladin unfortunately don't get a nice shoulder.. I do have a fang saved for her.

Appreciate some non reality conversation.. <3

Look into a night elf shadow priest. There is a nice build that doesn’t rely on stacking shadow power, and focus’s more SP and crit. Which could make for a great toon. Racial dot plus shadow word pain dot, and smite spamming

Users who are viewing this thread