EU+US How Free Gametime Works

Nitek

Veteran
Many people have been curious about how to get free game time, and nervous if it will work, ect.

Typically I just say, "Can I get a day to get some gold together for my month" or something along those lines, but recently I got a live chat response that explains how they give out time, and they said:
67add3e7ea2d9550fa46e83423f6fc28-png.jpg

There are also other weird requests that GMs will allow, and they might be tied to an "expansion cycle" aswell. If anybody was curious on how this works I thought it'd be good to post so everyone could know, until blizzard shuts it down.

I've gotten free game time 10+ times and not once have I heard about this "3 day expansion cycle". I remember getting an entire week of time once

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

I've gotten free game time 10+ times and not once have I heard about this "3 day expansion cycle". I remember getting an entire week of time once

This is from this week, and that was back then. Also this is just what they told me.

This is from this week, and that was back then. Also this is just what they told me.
If "back then" refers to like, 2 months ago then you're right. GMs are dumb as rocks - the player base has more credibility when it comes to reliable information than them.

Users who are viewing this thread