EU+US How does this guy hit so hard?

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/ravencrest/Rahbey/advanced

His gear is pretty bad, it's clearling some scaling bug which he is abusing.

Does anyone have a list of stupidly high scaling items for rogue? Would be interesting to see how actually OP these things can get.
I wouldnt call it a bug no. He's just taking advantage of certain items scaling better then others :)
For example his ICC ring, i'd imagine that attack power scaling quite nicely when it triggers :)
Shield block + shield slam = headace.

His gear isn't bad, he's actually got VERY good gear for the current BG scaling system to make his build OP. With the scaling system (Timewalking is the exact same way) items that look like total shit can actually be BiS for certain builds. Also did you notice all the PvP Power he has with those Set Bonuses? I realize most of us discount those Stats but they do in fact still work... However, no need to worry, his gear becomes useless in 1-2 weeks, at least in BG's.

EDIT: Here's is an example of an item that looks like garbage but is actually BiS for all Agi Classes in TW and iirc is also BiS for several BG Brackets for pure damage.

Last edited:
His gear isn't bad, he's actually got VERY good gear for the current BG scaling system to make his build OP. With the scaling system (Timewalking is the exact same way) items that look like total shit can actually be BiS for certain builds. Also did you notice all the PvP Power he has with those Set Bonuses? I realize most of us discount those Stats but they do in fact still work... However, no need to worry, his gear becomes useless in 1-2 weeks, at least in BG's.

EDIT: Here's is an example of an item that looks like garbage but is actually BiS for all Agi Classes in TW and iirc is also BiS for several BG Brackets for pure damage.
Same with resistance that are "removed" from the game but was working up until wod atleast

Users who are viewing this thread