US How does Feral druid compare to Boomkin druid?

hotnrun

Veteran
I was just wondering if Feral is viable at all at endgame pvp. I enjoy playing it, but I am not doing as much damage as boomy. I could very well just be playing badly, but I am unsure.

Viable for sure, but i doubt it can compete with boomy in damage

Been playing both and against both quite a bit recently. Team composition makes a big difference. I've seen some ferals played really well but it is hard to compare the two as the playstyle is completely different. As a feral you have to get up close and personal, apply the bleeds, run and head back. Boomkin on the other hand still has high mobility and doesn't need to get up close which makes a big difference against certain classes. That said, feral is fun, run slash, slash some more ... If you are going for ease of play - definitely boomkin but if you really like Feral - Yes you can make it work just fine -

Keep in mind most of your significant damage is over time as opposed to burst so you need to switch targets and apply bleeds and keep them up if you want high dmg, if you focus on single target it is going to be hard to make dmg numbers go up.

Users who are viewing this thread